Casey Volkswagen

218 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 6, 2021

Super quick to get my tire repaired. New car purchased from Casey VW. No cost to me which was nice but the invoiced price was still super reasonable.

May 27, 2021

Purchase was one of the easiest yet. Price with my trade in was what I wanted. Service Department is par none as far as I’m concerned. They go far beyond... the normal to work fast; but do it right! Mike Liggin is a pleasure to deal with.

• May 26, 2019

Great Service, although they were very busy Mike made sure I was taken care of. Vehicle was serviced and ready upon my arrival back.

May 14, 2021

My wife took her Subaru Forester in for State Inspection. Service Advisor, Chris checked her car in for inspection that day. My wife stated that the staff... as well as Chris were nice. She also stated that Chris seemed to be a good guy and "trustworthy ". Next day, Chris called my wife and told her there will be an $1100.00 service charge in order to pass State Inspection. He never offered any recommendations as an option. Meaning pass the car, but make the necessary repairs asap. I believe Chris may be a nice guy, however, I feel he took advantage of my wife's kind heart to get the result he wanted. An $1100.00 service charge.

April 24, 2021

My GTI needed a factory software update for emissions. Everything from making the appointment to service and pick up were all excellent! I received quick... notification my car was ready, which happened ahead of schedule.

February 17, 2021

Best Customer Services !! Prices For Parts And Labor Can't Be Beat ! Best Anywhere And They Have The Best VW Techs Around. There is always a loaner car... available in the event my car needs to be kept for larger repairs.I own a GTI 2008 It has never been serviced anywhere else!

December 25, 2020

Great service as always! Very concise and efficient! Mike and his team provide outstanding service. We have been part of the Casey VW family exactly a... year and we have had nothing but positive experiences.

November 13, 2020

When I arrived I drove up every one had their masks on , they took my information promptly and explained where there waiting rooms were located and my... service was complete within a reasonable amount of time.

November 9, 2020

I bought a new VW here over a year 1/2 ago. They lost the second key before I owned it and were in the process of ordering a new one for me. Four keys... have since been ordered that were unusable because they were cut wrong, and there have been several times in-between they said they ordered a new key but never called back about it. When I called to follow up they had not been ordered. I finally talked to several managers which took several days to even get a call back and explained the predicament and they assured me they had sent a claim about the key issue and that the next one should be fine. Fast forward to now and this last key still had the same problem. I talked to another manager and he didn't have any answers to why they kept getting unusable keys or any guarantee that the next one would work. It's been over a year and a half and I still only have one key. They don't seem to keep any record of the larger problem going on so I have to explain this to each person I talk to and still haven't gotten a resolution. Their best advice was to just call the VW hotline, which at this point seemed like they were just passing the problem on to someone else. They also assured me they would have another manager call me back about the key issue, and of course I have not been called back yet. This is unreasonable at this point and I've never had worse customer service anywhere. They are rude, unorganized, condescending, have extremely bad communication, gave me no resolution to the problem or follow through, and they are hard to get in touch with. At this point, I'm going to be forced to go somewhere else and pay out of pocket for a very expensive key they were obligated to give me. This is not a complaint about a one time issue, but continued bad service over a year 1/2 that has been beyond frustrating. I love my car but I really regret buying from this dealership.

November 5, 2020

Timely and efficient. We have had wonderful experience each time our vehicles have been serviced with Casey VW. Looking towards next visit in the near... future.