Shaker's Kia

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Car shopping made easy
    February 14, 2018

The dealership was friendly, accompaning, just all around made you feel welcomed. Our salesman Rick Ledebrink was fantastic start o finish he was the... best salesperson we ever had in all years of buying cars. Would highly recommend Shakers for anyone looking to buy or lease.

• Excellent Car Buying Experience
    January 4, 2018

We had debated whether to go to this dealership because it was not close to us. However, they had a similar car to one that we had priced at dealer ne...ar us where we had gotten a Costco price (Don't bother). The first car had at least one more upgrade, but Shaker gave us much more for our trade-in which was not in great shape. Furthermore, I had told Shaker when I called ahead of time that we were in a hurry because we were on our way out of town. I was amazed how FAST they attended to us. MIchelle was great to deal with. She was very friendly and not pushy. The only negative was when we went back to pick up the car and had to deal with the business manager. When we could not decide whether to buy the extended warranty and said I wanted to check prices elsewhere, we did not appreciate his attitude. Overall, this was the best buying a car experience that we have ever had!

• Used car purchase
    December 5, 2017

Enjoyed purchasing my 2014 Ford Transit Connect. Everyone that worked with me was great. Thanks

• Purchasing a kia
    November 21, 2017

I worked with Alex Graziano and he was excellent. He was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful though the process of buying a Kia Optima hybrid. I ...would highly recommend anyone that is interested in buying a car to stop by here.

• rick ledebrink/ 2014 sorento
    November 17, 2017

Excellent service will definitely be sending my friends and family here!

• Excellent salesmanship.
    November 15, 2017

Alex was very knowledgeable and helped me in the process of choosing the right car for me. The office manager was also very thorough in the financial ...aspect of the process. I would reccomend Shaker be in everyone's short list when considering the purchase of a car. Very satisfied.

• Vassilissa Trotta 2011 Toyota Rav4- James Croft
    November 14, 2017

James Croft gave me the best customer service I have ever experienced while car shopping. He made sure the car was best fitted for me and my lifestyle..., as well as my budget. He worked with me to make sure the car was in the best condition possible and that I left a satisfied customer. 11/10 would recommend to anyone looking to buy a car.

• James Croft-KIA Soul Barbara Clavette
    November 4, 2017

My experience at Shakers KIA was an amazing one from start to finish My salesperson was James Croft and he didn't pressure us at all.

• rick ledebrink/ 2018 sorento
    November 4, 2017

I bought my car at Shaker's Kia in past and came in again to look at and consider to trade in my car with possible purchase a new vehicle. Rick Ledeb...rink answered all my questions and did not pressure me to purchase. He allowed me to work the deal of deciding if I wanted to buy a new car and then found me the car that I truly wanted for the convenience of my family. Thank you for his guidance and respect of letting me make the final decision. I am happy to say, that meant a lot to me!

• rick ledebrink/ 2012 sorento
    November 3, 2017

Rick at Kia Shakers in Watertown was very courtious and helpful in helping me purchase my new vehicile

Shaker's Kia