3.7
  • 2nd chance a charm!

I was contacted about my original review by the owners daughter and gave them a 2nd chance. What a difference one person in a company can make. We had a very good purchase. Donya went above and beyond. Even offering to meet half way to deliver the car since we are 1 1/2 hours away. Would definitely consider Howards Auto again when in the need for a vehicle. Thank you for making things right with your customers.

• Never made it there.

Driving 3 hours plus over to dealer. Asked if anyone would be there after 2 (when they closed), about 10 minutes as we were on our way. Sales rep told me he leaves promptly at 2pm, and he works every stinking Saturday for the rest of his life. Needless we passed and turned around. Why would he tell us this?

I am sorry to hear about your experience on the phone with Howards Auto Sales. I find it strange since we are open until 3 every Saturday not 2. We always try to accommodate our customers schedules and often make appointments after our posted business hours. If you would like to call me directly you can do so at 574-903-1670. Gina Howard

• Highly Recommended

I saw a vehicle online I liked. When I arrived at the Lincolnway East location I found one I loved! Excellent car, process was easy peasy.

Katrina, Thank you for choosing to purchase your car here at Howards Auto Sales. We appreciate your business.

• A Great Place To Buy A Car

I bought quality used vehicle form the Howards, Mckinley Store and Robert, Was Great Helpfull and just a great all around experience i would send everyone i know there to purchase a vehicle very satisfied customer.