New Smyrna Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

New 888-271-9954 Dealer Website
Used 866-584-8190 Email Dealer
Service 888-765-4630

Average based on 113 reviews.
  • Love my new Jeep!

Thank you very much. We hope you enjoy your new Jeep!

Enjoyed working with the New Smyrna Chrysler Jeep Team. We found the car we wanted on their web site, drive down that day, and drove off with our new purchase shortly after. Thank You to All!

Thank you very much. We hope you enjoy your new Jeep!

• Love my Sales and Finance Mgr End of year Great Bu

I've bought from this dealership multiple vehicles but this one was special and got a end of year Great incentive.. Go do it ..I should of been buying earlier

• Love the truck

• Love the truck

• Exceptional Experience

Wanted to get a newer Nissan Frontier as mine was 11 years old. Found exactly what we were looking for and made a deal very quickly. Vinny was excellent as he was technical knowledgeable and listened to what we were looking for. A no pressure transaction.

• New Dodge Ram 1500

No pressure from sales man told him what we were looking for that's what he showed us Very professional went over all details well Everyone courteous

• New Car!

I had a great experience! The dealership was very quick the process from start to finish, which I loved.

• Review

Very easy to deal with! The staff was very knowledgeable, patient and willing to do everything they could to help me!

Thank you very much Bruce!

Thank you very much Bruce!

• Great experience!

Thank you very much Loree for the review. We appreciate the opportunity and thank you for your business.

We were pleasantly surprised when we stopped in here by total chance. We were met by Vinny who was knowledgeable about his stock. He listened to our needs and recommended the exact vehicle we wanted and could afford. He and the financing team worked out a good deal for us and made the whole experience painless. We LOVE our new truck. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Thank you all!

• It was a Great Experience

Thank you for choosing us Art!

Our first time doing a lease and I will say that it was a great experience.We got what we wanted and the price we wanted...hey I live in Apopka so it was well worth the trip.

Thank you for choosing us Art!