R3 Motorcars LLC

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(864) 349-5253 (864) 349-5253

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2012 Corvette Grand Sport Convertible

Rusty is great to work with, showroom was very neat & clean. His inventory is quality high end cars & trucks. I searched the county for a month on-line for the right car, and found it less than 10 miles from my home. Rusty returns your calls or text almost immediately. Highly recommended.

Helpful,Honest

First time to buying a car just by looking at pictures.The car was as Rusty said it would be at pickup.Will definitely look at R3 motors for my future purchases

1998 Corvette Pace Car

I purchased a 98 corvette pace car from Rusty. It was a very easy transaction. I appreciated the straight forwardness and honesty from him. The car was transported to me in Searcy, Arkansas in an enclosed trailer and the car was just as it was described to me. I believe this is a great dealership that offers great used corvettes.

Quality product, quality service, wonderful Man

I just purchased a 2015 Stingray from R3 via EBay and Rusty was a true professional throughout the whole transaction. I really enjoyed working with him and thoroughly pleased with my car. He assisted with the transport of the vehicle and it was delivered just like it came out of the showroom as a new vehicle, Thanks Rusty, she beautiful and I am one happy camper,

Lovin' me sum R3 Motorcars!

Wow!, awesome place to fill your need for speed. My wife and I met Rusty and his wife and knew we had come to the right place to buy our Z06 Vette. Every automobile on the floor was immaculate and our interest in the Z06 exceeded our expectations. Rusty was so accommodating and spent a great amount of time to make the deal go down. Thanks Rusty, we appreciate you more than you know!

Completely satisfied return customer!

I'm 100% completely satisfied with my purchases from Rusty at R3 Motorcars! I've looked at used vehicles at numerous locations around the region and across the good ole USA. Rusty has earned my trust and has become my #1 go to guy when I add to my collection. He's an honest, upstanding Christian businessman. If the vehicle I'm looking for is not in his inventory, given sufficient time he'll find it. I'm acutely aware of the great quality of his vehicles. I'm at ease purchasing sight unseen from Rusty!!!

Keith Glanton

First class operation. The owner Rusty took the time to understand my needs, highly recommend!!

Helen

I cannot say enough great things about my car buying experience with Rusty! I called him and told him what kind of car I was looking for. Within days he had located the perfect vehicle for me that met all of my requirements- newer with fewer miles and a great price. It was delivered to my front door in Charleston with white glove service. I will recommend him to anyone I know. Thank you so much. You made me a very happy customer.

First Corvette purchase a pleasure!Thanks Rusty!!!

While purchasing a car can be a difficult process Rusty made it enjoyable! I purchased my Corvette sight unseen and Rusty made this the best car buying experience of my life! He picks up the phone every time you call and follows things through with excellent communication. Thanks again Rusty!!

2014 "Premiere Edition" Z51 3LT Corvette

Rusty sold me a car that was everything he said it was. It was clean & shiny when delivered and I have enjoyed it since. We each bought our cars, mine as a trade-in, sight unseen, with the information we gave each other. Rusty was pleasant and did all he could to facilitate a driver to get my car here by transport. Deal closed and both cars,my trade transported to S.C. and my purchased 2014, delivered to Ohio in about 10 days. Only 1 of 86 cars painted Limerock Green in the 550 car series. The rest ,464 of them, were either blue or red. This I found out from the Corvette Museum curator.