R3 Motorcars LLC

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(864) 349-5253 (864) 349-5253

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Customer Service!

Rusty took great care of us! R3 keeps the best quality of inventory around. The customer service and the overall buying process was amazing. I highly recommended R3!

Amazing car buying experience.

Would recommend this dealership highly. Made our experience in buying a car effortless. A very trustworthy person. I highly recommend this dealer. Rusty took good care of us.

Rusty is so easy to work with, EXCELLANT in all wa

Rusty made the whole process so easy and simple, outstanding service and attention to detail, car is beautiful and as advertised. Wilmer who delivers is one of a kind, Rusty is so lucky to have him, he is a true professional.

2016 Corvette Stingray Z51 Convertible

Car delivered on schedule, no damage, looked just as good as it did in the "For Sale" photos. Would most certainly buy from R3 Motorsports in the future. Thanks Rusty.

2017 Grand Sport 2/19/2021

This car was everything I was looking for and then some. A little apprehensive buying sight unseen but after a few conversations with Rusty I knew this was going to be the way to go. The entire process of buying the car and the delivery was painless. This is one dealer that does what he says ,no pressure, and credible.

Z06 Purchase/Delivery to Las Vegas Nevada

What a pleasant experience! Bought 2016 Z06 sight unseen...only reviewed the pics on website. Had the car delivered to Las Vegas (2100 miles away) and it was spotless. Rusty/R3 Motors answered all my questions and was very informative about the car. Even got a followup call after delivery to let me know he would be available if i needed anything. I couldn't ask for better service. Flawless purchase...Thank you very much!

Purchased 2019. Z06

Buying a car thru the internet from R3Motorcars/Rusty turned out great! No surprises when the car was delivered. Very satisfied! Wouldn’t hesitate to buy another.

Fantastic Buying Experience

Just bought a 2017 Z06 Corvette Convertible. The entire transaction was done remotely. Car was delivered today. Rusty went the extra mile to make this happen and was a pleasure to deal with! An Honest and Customer Oriented Professional!

Buying a new/used car

What a positive experience, Rusty was very easy to work with and lived up to everything he said he would do. No surprises. Very defiantly a 5 star dealer. Yes I would buy from him again!

President CEO Dyna Technology Inc.

Rusty was the most up front and effective dealer from whom I have ever bought a car. I have bought many cars. He did exactly as he committed to do and was available to take care of any problems. Very efficient and effective.