R3 Motorcars LLC

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(864) 349-5253 (864) 349-5253

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Fantastic Buying Experience

Just bought a 2017 Z06 Corvette Convertible. The entire transaction was done remotely. Car was delivered today. Rusty went the extra mile to make this happen and was a pleasure to deal with! An Honest and Customer Oriented Professional!

Buying a new/used car

What a positive experience, Rusty was very easy to work with and lived up to everything he said he would do. No surprises. Very defiantly a 5 star dealer. Yes I would buy from him again!

President CEO Dyna Technology Inc.

Rusty was the most up front and effective dealer from whom I have ever bought a car. I have bought many cars. He did exactly as he committed to do and was available to take care of any problems. Very efficient and effective.

Great guy

Just bought a new to me corvette from rusty, I found his website, and he had the exact car I had been looking for, after talking to rusty ,I decided to buy the car sight unseen, when it was delivered it was just as he said it was and better. Will tell anyone and everyone looking for a corvette to give him a call !

2014 Corvette

Absolutely the easiest transaction on buying a used vehicle I've ever had. Rusty gets the job done and communicates every step of the way. This corvette is exactly as described and Rusty changed the seat covers to meet what I was looking for. Couldn't be happier with Rusty and R3 Motorcars.

Chris Bellinger

Easiest car buying process I have ever had Rusty was great to work with will definitely go back when I am looking for top shelf used car

Outstanding product, and service

Rusty worked with me, even waited an extra week on my purchase as I had to rescue family from a hurricane. Thank you so much for my dream car Rusty. I’ll buy my next Vette from R3 for sure.

Best transaction I’ve ever had. Smooth.

I never met or even seen Rusty and I can’t get over how professional he was. Very smart. I never had a more smooth transaction in my life. I wish all salesman were like Rusty.

Buying a Corvette

R3 Motorcars has the best selection of Corvettes around! Rusty was very accommodating, helpful, knowledgeable, and responsive. It was a pleasure doing business with him!

Fantastic buying experience from start to finish!!

I don't even know where to start!! I never thought I would purchase a car from online and of state but I did. I found R3Motorcars accidentally while searching the internet, they had some really nice corvettes listed so I called them. I have to say Rusty impressed me from the moment he picked up the phone, I told him what I was looking for, my budget and timeline, now as of yesterday I have a 2014 awesome looking Cyber Grey 2lt sitting in my driveway!! Rusty bent over backwards for me to make this deal happen, truly!! When the truck pulled up to my home in Jersey the driver was very polite and helpful, he backed my car out and I will say the car was that and more, Rusty warned me that I would be blown away and I was. I want to thank Rusty for making this 58 year old's dream come true. I totally recommend R3Motorcars for anyone looking to purchase a corvette and I already have friends who are interested.