R3 Motorcars LLC

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(864) 349-5253 (864) 349-5253

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Country boy

I have never written a review before but felt compelled to do so after my experience with Rusty. His company has a five star rating, and justly so! The entire purchase (first phone call to vehicle delivery) can only be described with three words. PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT

2017 Grand Sport Convertible

Highly recommend R3 Motors. From the moment I found the Super Sport I had been longing for to the delivery to my front door in Dallas, my experience working with Rusty exceeded expectations. If you are looking to purchase a new or used Corvette do not pass up the opportunity to contact Rusty at R3 Motors.

2013 Grand Sport - Better than expected!

This was my first experience purchasing a car without physically seeing the car. However, Rusty made it seamless by providing as many pictures and info as possible. He is a straight shooter and makes the buying process easy. I can tell he has a passion for cars and makes sure his reputation remains top notch.

2018 Corvette Z06

This was one of my best car buying experience’s that I’ve ever had. Rusty is phenomenal. I highly recommend this dealership and I would be more than happy to purchase another car from them if it was what I was looking for. Thank you again Rusty for everything!

2011 GRAND SPORT

BOUGHT 2011 GRAND SPORT OVER THE INTRANET. BOUGHT OTHER CAR OVER THE INTRANET AND GOT BURNED BUT NOT WITH RUSTY. THE CAR WAS EVERYTHING HE SAID IT WAS AND THEN SOME. REALLY SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE. LOVE MY CAR

Concierge car dealer

Rusty was incredibly easy to deal with and I would buy here again without any hesitation. Incredible cars. If he has it, it is absolutely perfect. Pleasant, honest, family man, family business. This is the type of place I am always looking for.

4.0

Great Car!

Love my Vette! Hennessey! Rusty is great and extremely knowledgeable. Very flexible hours and the purchase process was very easy. Extensive selection of Corvettes for everyones taste. Would recommend.

Quality Car Purchase w/ Fast Shipping

Purchased a vette from Rusty (Oct. 2019) directly off the website without seeing the car in person. His description was accurate and the car arrived as described. Car was shipped within 24 hrs. of payment received and arrived as scheduled. Timely responses to my questions, good communication. Very satisfied with the transaction overall.

Very Happy

First of all I will do business with r3motorcars again in the future awesome experience... Rusty is a class act very professional I received my truck on time and it was better than any pictures that I received..

great experience, great car

rusty got me the right car and delivered exactly what he said he would on time, couldn't have asked for anything more. would highly recommend rusty and r3!