R3 Motorcars LLC

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(864) 349-5253 (864) 349-5253

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

THE BEST PLACE TO BUY AVETTE !!!!!!!!!

When we first walked into the building we didn't know what to expect, but then before us were rows of the most beautiful Vettes I have ever seen. They all looked in perfect condition. We are seniors and couldn't go for the newer fancy ones, so we settled for a perfect 2003 50th anniversary that was just gorgeous (only 33000 miles) . Rusty was a great help,no pressure, very knowledgeable , transaction was quick and easy, (no hidden surprises which we loved). It is a family business and Rusty treats you as one. His sons were there and they were also very helpful. It was a fun experience. This is the way a car purchase should go.

Great Experience!

Bought 2016 Vette online, walked thru the car with Rusty and had it delivered. Car is perfect as advertised and I will buy my next car there too. I highly recommend R3!

Used 2014 Corvette Z51 3LT

First noticed Corvette for sale on eBay. Excellent description of car complete with Carfax and service history. Pictures were detailed showing exterior/interior and mileage. Reviewed dealer rating which was outstanding and called owner to negotiate a price. Spoke with Rusty who was very knowledgeable about vehicle. I never felt rushed or pressured. It was obvious Rusty is a car guy with very high standards. In other words he doesn't deal with junkers. His vehicles are priced a bit high however they are premium and often you get what you pay for. Rusty will work with you on price. We agreed on price and vehicle was shipped via an excellent professional car transport company. No issues smooth transition, very happy.

2020 Corvette

If you are shopping for a Corvette this is the man to deal with. From the first conversation I had with Rusty I could tell he was a man of his word. When we set a time to meet when the dealership was closed he was there waiting for me to get there and every time he said he would call he did. Our transaction went flawlessly and was delivered exactly when he said it would be there. He is a man of God and it shows with how his business has been blessed! If you need a vehicle don’t hesitate to call him.

Best experience

Rusty is the man. Best buying experience I ever had. Truly a man of god. Any one looking for a vehicle. Go see Rusty. Can’t go wrong with him.

Best dealership I've ever dealt with.

This is the best place in the country to buy a preowned Corvette. I walked in, found the car I wanted, and went home to think about it. Rusty never harassed me, didn't send me annoying emails etc. He gave me the time to make up my mind. When I decided to buy the 2012 Centennial convertible we talked through the process and agreed on a price. When we arrived the car was ready to go. Rusty and Tanner were informed and professional. Also they treated my wife as an equal and made her a part of the process. You don't have to tolerate pushy and condescending car salespeople. At R3 Motorcars you will be treated with the respect you deserve. Finally, their cars are immaculate and fairly priced.

2010 Grand Sport Convertible

The entire experience was terrific. Rusty was very personable and very easy to talk with. The car was as presented online. The entire buying process was made painless by Rusty. I would recommend R3 Motorcars to anyone.

Country boy

I have never written a review before but felt compelled to do so after my experience with Rusty. His company has a five star rating, and justly so! The entire purchase (first phone call to vehicle delivery) can only be described with three words. PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT

2017 Grand Sport Convertible

Highly recommend R3 Motors. From the moment I found the Super Sport I had been longing for to the delivery to my front door in Dallas, my experience working with Rusty exceeded expectations. If you are looking to purchase a new or used Corvette do not pass up the opportunity to contact Rusty at R3 Motors.

2013 Grand Sport - Better than expected!

This was my first experience purchasing a car without physically seeing the car. However, Rusty made it seamless by providing as many pictures and info as possible. He is a straight shooter and makes the buying process easy. I can tell he has a passion for cars and makes sure his reputation remains top notch.