R3 Motorcars LLC

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(864) 349-5253 (864) 349-5253

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great buying experience! Highly recommend!

I had been searching for a 2013 Corvette Grand Sport for a couple of months at local dealers before I came across Rusty at R3 Motorcars. Working with Rusty was such a breath of fresh air. He made the buying process easy and enjoyable. That is how buying a car, especially a used Corvette, is supposed to be!

Great buying experience !

Thanks Rusty, for an overall great car buying experience. First off the Corvette was exactly as described and is mind blowing beautiful! I have ordered 3 cars over the internet. This was by far the best experience I have ever had! I thought I might receive the car by the end of the week(Friday) after money was wired the car was at my house the next day!!! Thanks again! I highly recommend R3 motorcars!

R3 Motors review 2004 z06 purchase

Rusty at R3 motors was a pleasure to do buisness with. I purchased a beautiful 2004 z06 site unseen. He handled the delivery without any issues. car arrived as described . If you need a corvette, Rusty is the man !!

Helpful, truthful, simply awesome!

Rusty put us in our dream car and made it effortless doing so. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles (Corvettes) he had. The whole place was immaculate!

Outstanding Service

Stumbled across this site looking for a Corvette and was blown away by the quality of the offerings. I found one I loved and was able to make a great deal with Rusty. This was the first time I ever bought a car sight unseen but based on all the dealing with Rusty and the evidence he provided I wasn't worried. The whole buying process was very easy and the car was delivered to my door just as it looked in the pictures. Would definitely contact Rusty again if I was in the market for a Corvette.

Best car buying experience ever!!!

You couldn't find a more trustworthy down to earth friendly individual than the owner of R3 motorcars. Most pleasurable car buying experience ever and he went well above exceeding my expectations. Thanks again for an awesome car.

Outstanding experience

I bought a beautiful Corvette for a great price. Rusty presented the condition accurately and completing the transaction was extremely easy. He has an eye for detail like I do and there was no disappointment when I saw the car in person.

Purchase a 2013 Corvette

My wife and I were looking for a blue Corvette, I came across a 2013 Blue Corvette on CarGurus which listed R3 Motorcars. Photos and description on R3 Motorcars web site were spot on. I didn't even call R3 Motorcars, did all my purchasing online. Rusty found me a finance firm that was willing to loan me the purchase money. I called Rusty for a time we could come by to view the vehicle and wrap up the paper work. Rusty was very knowledgeable about Corvettes. He also suggested online sites for accessory we were looking for. Rusty still keeps in touch and informs us of products that we have asked about. The sign of a good sales person, he does not forget you after the sale. We are very happy with Rusty Smith, the sale and the Corvette. Would defiantly recommend.

2012 Grand Sport Centennial

Working with Rusty was great, he made the whole buying process effortless. I bought this Corvette sight unseen except for the pictures on his website. He told me I would be very happy with it. He was right...it was beyond my expectations. He made all the arrangements to have it shipped to me and when it arrived it looked great. Best car experience I’ve ever had. Thanks Rusty!!

Looking for a really clean used corvette with low

One of the best guys you'll ever do business with. I bought a 2012 Grand Sport corvette from Mr. Smith this car was delivered today 03/13/19 right at 12:00 pm. Note this was the first time I had seen the car except in pictures it absolutely looked like it had been drove offthe show room floor. Mr. Smith used Mr. Wilmer to deliver my vette Mr. Wilmer is very professional and handled my car as if it were his own. Great job A !!!