R3 Motorcars LLC

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(864) 349-5253 (864) 349-5253

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2018 Corvette Z06

This was one of my best car buying experience’s that I’ve ever had. Rusty is phenomenal. I highly recommend this dealership and I would be more than happy to purchase another car from them if it was what I was looking for. Thank you again Rusty for everything!

2011 GRAND SPORT

BOUGHT 2011 GRAND SPORT OVER THE INTRANET. BOUGHT OTHER CAR OVER THE INTRANET AND GOT BURNED BUT NOT WITH RUSTY. THE CAR WAS EVERYTHING HE SAID IT WAS AND THEN SOME. REALLY SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE. LOVE MY CAR

Concierge car dealer

Rusty was incredibly easy to deal with and I would buy here again without any hesitation. Incredible cars. If he has it, it is absolutely perfect. Pleasant, honest, family man, family business. This is the type of place I am always looking for.

4.0

Great Car!

Love my Vette! Hennessey! Rusty is great and extremely knowledgeable. Very flexible hours and the purchase process was very easy. Extensive selection of Corvettes for everyones taste. Would recommend.

Quality Car Purchase w/ Fast Shipping

Purchased a vette from Rusty (Oct. 2019) directly off the website without seeing the car in person. His description was accurate and the car arrived as described. Car was shipped within 24 hrs. of payment received and arrived as scheduled. Timely responses to my questions, good communication. Very satisfied with the transaction overall.

Very Happy

First of all I will do business with r3motorcars again in the future awesome experience... Rusty is a class act very professional I received my truck on time and it was better than any pictures that I received..

great experience, great car

rusty got me the right car and delivered exactly what he said he would on time, couldn't have asked for anything more. would highly recommend rusty and r3!

Great buying experience! Highly recommend!

I had been searching for a 2013 Corvette Grand Sport for a couple of months at local dealers before I came across Rusty at R3 Motorcars. Working with Rusty was such a breath of fresh air. He made the buying process easy and enjoyable. That is how buying a car, especially a used Corvette, is supposed to be!

Great buying experience !

Thanks Rusty, for an overall great car buying experience. First off the Corvette was exactly as described and is mind blowing beautiful! I have ordered 3 cars over the internet. This was by far the best experience I have ever had! I thought I might receive the car by the end of the week(Friday) after money was wired the car was at my house the next day!!! Thanks again! I highly recommend R3 motorcars!

R3 Motors review 2004 z06 purchase

Rusty at R3 motors was a pleasure to do buisness with. I purchased a beautiful 2004 z06 site unseen. He handled the delivery without any issues. car arrived as described . If you need a corvette, Rusty is the man !!