R3 Motorcars LLC

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(864) 349-5253 (864) 349-5253

Trustworthy gentleman & great quality vehicles

R3 Motorcars is my first choice when searching for a top quality used vehicle. Rusty is honest and trustworthy. His quality inventory of late model used vehicles is unmatched anywhere. It’s great doing business with him.

Great Corvette shopping experience

Myself and my wife visited R3 Motorcade to look at a Corvette Z06 Rusty had available. After just a quick look and a short test drive we made the purchase. Rusty is a great down to earth person with a fantastic collection of super clean, moderately priced, high quality Corvettes, exotics and high line pre-owned vehicles for sale. His facility is spotless just like his cars. If you are or have been looking for that "one " then you owe it to yourself to check out R3 Motorcars ! It is worth the drive.

Purchase of used vehicle

Purchased Zo6 from Rusty .Got a fair price and a truly beautiful car . Rusty was always available before during and after the sale un helping ne with a variety of things from operating the car to transporting the car and getting it registered out of state . Very competent and fair dealer .

R3 Motors

Such a good experience from the many phone calls and numerous pics and videos Rusty sent me. Corvette showed up as described and shipping was great. The car is amazing. Rusty would be my goto guy if in market for another vette

Ten gold stars for R3 Motor Cars and Rusty Smith

Ten gold stars for R3 Motor Cars and the owner Rusty Smith! Rusty is to be commended for superior customer service and paragon salesmanship. Rusty is a credit to his business but more importantly to himself and his family. Nicely done sir! I’m 70 something and have bought a few cars in my time but I have never experienced anything quite like the wonderful {and refreshingly different} treatment I received from R3 and Rusty. I am truly a satisfied customer! Paul A. Hanson. Big Bend Wi.

What buying a car should be like

The best car buying experience I've ever had. Rusty and his team run an excellent business. A business is only as good as the people working there, and R3 motorsports has a team of great people. Highly recommend!!!

2015 Corvette Z06 crystal red

I had been searching for a Z06 with Z07 Package for a long time before I finally found my dream car at Rusty's place. From the moment we walked into his shop until we drove away with the car on the following day it was an extremely positive experience. Rusty was very knowledgeable and supportive and gave us the time we needed. The car was, like all the others he offers, in an outstanding condition. The whole process of buying the car was efficient and very convenient. If I was ever looking for another car in the future, this would be the first place to go.

WOW what an Awesome Experience

We just purchased a 2004 Corvette from Rusty. The experience was great. Rusty's very professional and very knowledgeable about all Corvette's. From the time we walked in the door until finishing the deal, he was very helpful and no pressure. He made us feel right at home and we would highly recommend his company to anyone. This was the most positive car buying experience we have ever had. Thank you Rusty!

Rusty and his auto business is tops!

Rusty Smith and his facility resulted in a top-rated auto buying experience. I flew to Spartanburg, SC and Rusty sent a co-worker to pick me up to drive me to his dealership. His entire inventory is kept in a clean metal building with a painted, finished concrete floor. Rusty is a no-pressure salesman with detailed knowledge about his stock. I was a car dealer trade driver, and met many sales people in the used car industry. Most were truly high-pressure Bozos. Not Rusty. He made the buying process an enjoyable event. And the 2013 60th Anniversary Edition Corvette I purchased from him was in excellent condition and true to his ad's description. Highly recommend his business.

2003 50th Anniversary Corvette

I have been shopping for this car forever. It only had 6600 miles and was a 6 speed manual in a great medium spiral grey color. Rusty was the greatest. He knew I was coming a long way and he held the car for me without a deposit. When I got there the place was great! He showed me a ton of other corvettes that were for sale. It was a fantastic buying experience and I would recommend him to anyone who is buying.