Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Doing what it takes
    November 25, 2017

After having a bad experience at another kia dealership , i came across an absolute angel .Annaise Morning she was able to do in 24hrs what the othe...r dealership fail to deliver in over a week.Her positive attitude and great energy made the sale .Alan in the finance department was very good also. Great team

New KIA Purchased Thanks to Curtis Thomas
    November 2, 2017

Ed Voyles KIA - 1st stop when looking to purchase a new car & was greeted warmly & with a smile by CURTIS THOMAS, who was very thorough in determining... what I was looking for and telling us about the various models. Curtis was also very patient throughout the process; esp. since he was working with my daughter & me (dynamic duo), and was concerned about my wants/needs in a new car. I was able to test drive a KIA EX, but was not completely sold at that time, although quite impressed. We visited several other dealerships and preferring the same make of car that I owned for 14 years, I returned to purchase a KIA EX thanks to my interaction with Curtis. He was very professional, always calm, patient, not pushy, didn't bug me every day with phone calls as other salespeople did, and wanted to meet my wishes and needs in a car. IMO he is also a man of integrity. Curtis spent more time (over several days) with us than I could ever have imagined and even when it was late in the evening his demeanor remained the same. So if you're looking to purchase a car, new or used, I highly recommend Curtis Thomas. Kudos and thank you very much to Curtis Thomas and Larry Hayden, Finance Manager; two very good and helpful men, and assets to Ed Voyles KIA. They were available and answered follow-up questions after the purchase.

joe wohlander
    October 29, 2017

Great buying experience. Wonderful customer service without the pressure to buy. Will be my first stop when looking for a new car in the future.

Ms Shelby Sillen
    September 25, 2017

Excellent, customer friendly, helpful, sales, finance and management personnel.

Professor
    September 13, 2017

I have a wonderful experience with the sales person and staff of the dealership. Excellent customer satisfaction for my new car purchase! Bo is a grea...t professional sales person.

Great Service
    August 3, 2017

From the moment I stepped thru the door, Alan and the crew were very attentive. I ended up buying two cars on the day and referred my in-laws. Great... service, great price, highly recommend.

Excellent experience
    July 25, 2017

I originally went to KIA in Gwinnett. I didn't have a good experience there. I went online and submitted my info to be contacted. Bo Tshuma reached ou...t to me from Kia of Chamblee. He was great from the start. They beat every other offer I had and they really worked with me. I even ended up buying 2 cars. They are still working with me now to insure all is well on our agreements. I highly recommend them.

Quality Service and Speedy Process
    July 14, 2017

Best Car Buying experience ever. Abelardo had excellent knowledge of vehicle and entire buying process. Financing was a cinch with these professional...s. This is One Stop Shopping at it's finest.

Fantastic Experience - Its all about the People
    May 6, 2017

Great team of sales people and management. They went out of their way to make sure I was happy with my purchase and my trade-in for a new Sedona. Lik...e I always say, Its all about the people and building relationships.

Great buying experience
    April 16, 2017

This is my second Kia purchase from this dealership, And the process has been a very easy both times around.

Ed Voyles Kia of Chamblee