Brookline Foreign Motors

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 5 reviews

Call This Dealer

May 17, 2018

Took Petunia my car (Hyundai Sonata 2011) into Brookline Foreign Motors after being rear ended, they fixed her in a flash to look like new!! They were... super pleasant and accommodating with my hectic schedule and arranged for a rental, and then returned it for me after my car was fixed. In addition to doing a phenomenal job fixing my car it was a really pleasant surprise how clean she was when I got her back (she was a hot mess when I dropped her off :S). Thank you so much!

August 31, 2017

This has been the best auto repair experiance! They helped with the insurance co dealings, were awesome on the phone the entire way, and DELIVERED A... DAY EARLIER THAN EXPECTED. I wish I could give 6 stars!

September 18, 2013

Do not look any further if you see a car you like in their lot! They will take care of you and the car will not disappoint! Great customer service and... their amazing car selection on the lot are the main reasons why I decided to go ahead and buy my 2005 BMW back in April 2013. All of the cars are in top notch condition, it is as if they won't sell a car that they wouldn't drive/own themselves. Five months after I bought the car from them I still get calls to make sure the car is running well and that I am happy with my purchase, I couldn't be more happy with the quality of the car and their strong urgency to provide the best customer service. Their mechanics know what they are doing and I wouldn't think twice about bringing my car to get service at their facility.

September 16, 2013

Very easy process, I bought my BMW from this guys and I'm 100% satisfied. They also gave me great warranties and 6 months free service. I took the car... to have it check by an independent mechanic and car was in perfect condition, I will definitely come back to do business with them in the near future. Mark Ferdinand

May 21, 2013

Hi, my name is Bryan, got almost 6 months ago a BMW from this guys, car had been great, came back for service and they were very reasonable and much c...heaper than the dealer, i will recommend to all of my friends and family.

Brookline Foreign Motors