Average based on 139 reviews.
  • Awesome car for a great deal!

Brad stayed late to get the deal done. Great service and the deal got done with no problem. He seemed very forthright in his dealing. I'd recommend anytime.

• RENALDO WAS MY CONSULTANT

Great Customer Service.. Super friendly. Fast and explained everything in detail. Thank you

• RENALDO WAS MY CONSULTANT

Never having bought a used car before I was not looking forward to the experience. Could not be happier with how smooth and easy the car sale was.

• Renaldo review

Good dealer, was helpful and offered a fair price.

Good dealer, was helpful and offered a fair price.

• Renaldo review

Friendly, and we got the deal done. I'd come back again.

Friendly, and we got the deal done. I'd come back again.

• RENALDO WAS MY CONSULTANT

Renaldo was very professional in helping Jon & Carol with our needs. They have a good inventory selection. Thanks again for all your hard work.

• RENALDO WAS MY CONTACT PERSON AND HE WAS GREAT AT

VERY NICE......I AWS JUST RIDING BYE IN SO I DECIDED TO STOP IN IN JUST LOOK IN QUESTION ABOUT A CAR....... NOT KNOWING I WAS GONNA BE DRIVING OFF TODAY WITH MY CAR.....YUPPPI IM HAPPY IN SATISFIED

• RENALDO IS MY GO TO CONSULTANT

I RECEIVED EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM RENALDO. HE GOT ME INTO THE CAR I WANTED AND DID AN EXCELLENT JOB. I RELLY APPRECIATE HIS DEDICATION TO HIS CUSTOMERS AND WILL DEFINITLY REFER HIM TO PEOPLE I KNOW.

• RENALDO WAS MY CONSULTANT

RENALDO WAS VERY HELPFULL AND FRIENDLY. I HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE BUYING MY NEW USED CAR FROM HIM. GREAT DEALERSHIP!

• Renaldo Dennis & Willis Burks were my sales consul

I bought a 2010 SRX and they were very professional and accommodating and quick service I will refer all my friends and family members to AC Motors Crystal.