Haley Toyota Certified Center

Average based on 1 reviews.
  • DEALERSHIP EXCELLENCE IN RICHMOND, VIRGINIA!

Thank you for the kind words about our team and our dealership! We are delighted that you found our dealership a great place to buy your car.

Buying a car at Haley Toyota was an excellent experience. Every other dealership I went to in the metro-Richmond area did their best to prey on what they thought was my car buying inexperience, probably because I'm a single female. Everyone in the dealership was respectful, and I never felt manipulated or coerced. The following people were especially wonderful, with Business Manager Michael O'Hehir leading the way. Rand Hargrave, Sales manager, and Matt King were a close second, with Walter Ford right alongside them. Prices were beyond reasonable. Customer service was outstanding on all levels. Must visit this dealership before purchasing anywhere else!