• Need help with their response time.

Tried contacting them through email and through text message. Their auto reply works great but them actually getting back to you is horrible. " someone will be with you shortly" 2 weeks later and I'm still waiting.

• Floor Mats

Hello, I had a family member to purchase a car from Premium Finance. The only problem I had was they keep all their floor mats. None of the cars come with the floor mats. Other than that, they're customer service is excellent!! Stop taking the mats out of the cars!!

• I love my BMW

I just want to thank Premium Finance and Kevin for my BMW!!!!!!!

I just want to thank Premium Finance and Kevin for my BMW!!!!!!!

• A nice friendly dealership

A nice experience with a great sales team who's helpful and knowledgeable and a good assortment of different types of automobiles to choose from

• Our FIRST family car!

Everything went great! Rebecca was our sales consultant and she was AWESOME! My purchase over all was so smooth and everyone was super helpful. Thanks again! We love our Dodge Journey!!

My experience at Premium Finance was excellent. My sales consultant was Kevin. What attracted me about this truck was the low miles. Thank you

• I'm really HAPPY!

I just bought my 2016 Ford Mustang. Thank you so much Kevin and thank you Premium Finance. I'm really HAPPY!

• Process went well!

It took about an hour and a half. Process went well, I found the HHR on Cars.com Thank you Kevin

• I just got my DREAM truck

Today, I came to Premium Finance. Thank you for helping me get my dream truck. 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 turbo diesel. I couldn't have done it without George, he substantially helped me out to get me the vehicle. I recommend this place to just about ANYBODY who is interested in buying a vehicle.

• Thank you Kevin!

Kevin! I appreciate you very much for all your help. Very professional, in getting my truck. Thank you, I appreciate it.