New 888-847-8925 Dealer Website
Service 888-412-2954

3.9
Average based on 62 reviews
  • Painless car buing experience

I recently flew from Texas to Spencer Chevrolet in Pennsylvania to purchase a 2012 Grand Sport that they had in their stock. Stacy from online department and Steven from sales helped me out tremendously to ensure a smooth and painless purchase. I flew out on a Sunday and when I went to see the car on Monday it was beautiful and everything that it was supposed to be. The time and effort that Steven put in truly made the car buying experience painless and hassle free. The staff there did poke fun at me when I was placing painters tape on the front end to prepare it for the 1608 mile drive she was about to endure, but it was all in good fun. Rob the detailer even gave some suggestions on removing the tape and also gave me his detail spray and towels to wipe her down during my journey home. If only more dealerships and car buying experiences were this thorough and personal. Thank you to Spencer Chevrolet for an awesome experience and a wonderful machine.

• Wonderful experience

Went to test drive a car and had a great experience. Jim took care of us and he is a gem of a car salesman. He was very genuine and helpful and didn't come off as a salesperson trying to pull a deal on us. I will definitely recommend him to friends and purchase vehicles with him.

• Rudest service for first time buyer

I went to this dealership as a first time buyer, recently graduated college, and had mentioned what type of cars I liked- mostly small sedans- and generally what I was looking for and liked. I have to say the salesman I worked with was one of the most condescending people I've ever met and frankly rude. He pushed me into test driving a small SUV although I like sedans and when I saw the car I was hesitant about the low front end compared to other cars of the same exact make. He constantly told me I was wrong and was frankly rude because I told him I wasn't prepared to make a decision. Left me aggravated and less confident as a first time car buyer.

• They do not honor online prices

Be careful, they do not honor cars.Com prices. They also do not honor online prices on their own website!

• Unreal

the incentives are not equalized for everyone. It's like a bait and switch scheme. I bought 2 autos here 3 years ago and am fine with them.

• Great Night at Spencer

I went to Spencer Chevrolet tired after dealing with another Chevy dealership that couldn't give me what I wanted. I decided to try Spencer, but had little hope because of what I just dealt with. After meeting Jean Paul, it was clear that he had my best interest in mind. He was more comedian than salesman, which was great. In just under an hour, I walked out with keys to a brand new Chevy Trax. All was very simple. Jean Paul and Spencer Chevy made my night turn around. Thanks guys!

• Purchased new Chevy Cruze

It was a pleasure working with Jeff. He made the buying process easy and enjoyable.

• new car buyer

Me and my wife started researching prices for a new Chevy Equinox , we live in NJ, but Spencer Chevrolet popped up with the best price. We called and made an appointment with Steve F. Overall, it was a great experience and was very pleased with my salesman as well as the entire staff that got us the best deal ever. We have been searching for months, and finally found a home at Spencer Chevrolet!!! I highly recommend anybody that is looking for a new Chevrolet to go here.GREAT DEAL!!!!1

• BEWARE!

Beware of this dealership! The salesman I dealt with either didn't know what he was doing, was being sneaky or both and will explain why. I was doing the deal and would have been turning in a lease early on an upside down payoff. The salesman showed me the payoff which also had the early termination fee listed. I did point the fee out to him and he points to the payoff and says this is your payoff. So then the number game starts to play and as always the dealer is never where you want to be so I end up leaving. We negotiate a little later on the phone and came to a deal and would go in the morning to finalize the deal. So after looking into the fee more same would be separate from the payoff and when I called the salesman in the morning to advise him off this he gets out the payoff invoice and after looking at it says oh yeah the fee is on here acting as if he knew nothing about it. So of course he does not stick to the deal we had made over the phone and has to roll that amount in now as well. So I get a call back and now he attempts to tell me that he thought we were in an understanding about the fee!!!! How could we have been in an understanding when I pointed the fee out to him that he pretended didn't exist??!! So I would have ended up receiving a bill for about $1,000 for the early term fee! So again of course they didn't honor the deal made over the phone and we did not take the car on the new higher number he came back with. So just beware if you deal with Spencer, just felt like they were trying to pull a fast one!

• Great Deals at a Great Dealership

I went to this dealership because I received several enticing incentives by way of email from them, and I wanted to see if they were real. My salesperson was Jean-Paul Simpson. He was friendly, professional and respected my time. He worked very hard to find a car that I would be happy with and would fit into my budget. I found out that the incentives were real and once applied to my situation made a difference. Once the deal was made Jean-Paul sat in the car with me to give me a tutorial of how everything works and he helped me set up my On-Star account. He also made it very clear that I could call him at any time if I had any questions, which I have done twice since I bought the car. The Finance Manager, Desiree, was very thorough, and explained everything before I signed all the papers. Jim at the front desk was also very friendly, and always had a kind word. Overall it was a great experience, and I will certainly refer my friends to Spencer Chevrolet.