Velocity Motor Company

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Velocity gave me back my independence

I am so greatful for my new car & will be coming back. Great service, I never once felt pressured, & I genuinely felt cared about. :) Thanks Joe!

Thank you for your business and also for the review. I am glad we could help you. Let me know if you ever need anything.

• Will purchase here again!

I went in thinking I wouldn't be approved to finance anything, but with just a small down payment I ended up leaving in the nicest car I've ever had! I couldn't be happier! They got me the car I wanted, at an awesome price, with no hassle whatsoever! I highly recommend them to anyone!

Thank you so much for your review. Its great to see that you had a wonderful experience with us. Stay in contact, even if to just say hi, and if we can ever help in the future please let us know.

• Joe is amazing

I have bought 2 cars from Joe, one in which he went way beyond what any other salesman has ever done. I will never buy a car from anyone else!

Thank you for the review. I'm very happy to be able to go above and beyond to help.

• 05 Stratus(:

Thanks for the review and I'm glad you love your car. When your ready for another one let me know.

The service here is fast and friendly. I bought my very first car from Joe and I can honestly say that I got a car I love and can afford to be in.(: Thank you Velocity Motors!(:

• Helpful Salesman

Thank you for the review and your continued loyalty

I have gone through Joe for years when it comes to looking for and buying a used car. He is extremely helpful in locating the type of car I am looking for and ensuring that I am able to obtain the financing that I need to purchase it! He is your go-to guy for finding a car that will meet all of your requirements!

Thank you for the review and your continued loyalty

• Great experience

Makes car buying easy and I do plan on buying a car from there Joe very soon

Kristina, Thank you for the review. It's been a few years since you have bought a car from me. I'm glad your back in touch with me for another one.

Makes car buying easy and I do plan on buying a car from there Joe very soon

• Great Customer Service

Jana, thanks for the review. Its been great knowing you for all these years and as always, let me know if I can ever assist you.

I have known Joe for 20 years now and I have always appreciated is his honesty and willingness to help others. I am greatful that he finally went into business for himself so that I know when I go car shopping I am not going to be "ripped off" and will get a great deal!

• Honest and trustworthy

I bought a 2004 Ram, my salesman Joe went above and beyond the call of duty for me. Honestly speaking, this was the best car buying experience I have ever had.

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure helping you out and I enjoyed the road trip up north to meet you part way with your new truck. Be sure to stop and say hi when ever you make it back through Tulsa.

• Check them out!

Thanks for stopping by the store and thank you for the review. When your ready for your next car be sure to let me know.

The dealership is at a great location in Tulsa that is easily found. They have a good, honest staff there to help you out with your car buying experience.

• excellent people, service and awesome cars!!!

Service is fast, they help you find the right car that fits your budget and make sure your satisfied. I will always shop velocity now

Thank you for the review. Stop by and see us any time.

Thank you for the review. Stop by and see us any time.