• This was my best car buying experience.

I was shopping online for a late model Nissan Sentra without too many miles and I went through many different websites trying to find the right car. I found the car that I was looking for at this dealer and the price was very competitive. I worked with Ross on my purchase and everything went smooth and I am extremely pleased with the car that I purchased.

• Walked Away with Cash in Hand!

They had a G37x I was interested in, low mileage off-lease in red. We got to within a few $100 of closing the deal but couldn't get together after dealing with the owner. The other salesman I'd originally spoken with called back and offered to do the deal at my price but it was too late by that time. I'd already purchased another car.

• Great sale and service!

I'm new to posting online and this is my second time posting this so if its a double please understand that I didn't do it on purpose. Great car dealer will buy again! I told one of the salesman what kind of truck I was looking for and found it for me and it was a good price so I bought it good trade in value of my other truck.!

• Steven Bingham

Highly recommended will buy from again!! Easy to deal with I was looking for a certain kind of truck and he got it for me!! A+++ thank you Autoland USA I love my new truck!!!

• great quality and pricing

I have purchased my last two vehicles from this dealership and could not be happier with the experience. I always purchased new before but I got spotless cars with low mileage that were still under warranty for a really good price. I will be back.

• car shopping experience

Very friendly staff, knowledgeable, and not aggressive. Did not buy as l found a lower price else where

• Perfect Experience

Did everything he promised to do. Delivered a nice used car in clean condition. Took care of paperwork for me, so I'm just enjoying the car.

• GREAT EXPERIENCE

Bought a 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT.....great car & really good handling of interstate transfer of title. I visited my County Clerk today, and all paperwork was correctly prepared; taxes collected were within 2 bucks of actual amount owed, so completing the transfer process was very easy. This dealer knows how to do the job right. I'll buy another car from him in the future.

• Fast Response to Questions

I contacted the dealership late at night via e-mail regarding a specific vehicle I had seen online. The dealership contacted me the next day and answered my questions. Unfortunately, I was unable to visit the dealership before I moved out of the area.

• Great customer service! Nice vehicles!

Very helpful. No pressure! Great customer service. No-haggle price. Good quality cars.