• Walked Away with Cash in Hand!

They had a G37x I was interested in, low mileage off-lease in red. We got to within a few $100 of closing the deal but couldn't get together after dealing with the owner. The other salesman I'd originally spoken with called back and offered to do the deal at my price but it was too late by that time. I'd already purchased another car.

• Great sale and service!

I'm new to posting online and this is my second time posting this so if its a double please understand that I didn't do it on purpose. Great car dealer will buy again! I told one of the salesman what kind of truck I was looking for and found it for me and it was a good price so I bought it good trade in value of my other truck.!

• Steven Bingham

Highly recommended will buy from again!! Easy to deal with I was looking for a certain kind of truck and he got it for me!! A+++ thank you Autoland USA I love my new truck!!!

• great quality and pricing

I have purchased my last two vehicles from this dealership and could not be happier with the experience. I always purchased new before but I got spotless cars with low mileage that were still under warranty for a really good price. I will be back.

• car shopping experience

Very friendly staff, knowledgeable, and not aggressive. Did not buy as l found a lower price else where

• Perfect Experience

Did everything he promised to do. Delivered a nice used car in clean condition. Took care of paperwork for me, so I'm just enjoying the car.

• GREAT EXPERIENCE

Bought a 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT.....great car & really good handling of interstate transfer of title. I visited my County Clerk today, and all paperwork was correctly prepared; taxes collected were within 2 bucks of actual amount owed, so completing the transfer process was very easy. This dealer knows how to do the job right. I'll buy another car from him in the future.

• Fast Response to Questions

I contacted the dealership late at night via e-mail regarding a specific vehicle I had seen online. The dealership contacted me the next day and answered my questions. Unfortunately, I was unable to visit the dealership before I moved out of the area.

• Great customer service! Nice vehicles!

Very helpful. No pressure! Great customer service. No-haggle price. Good quality cars.

• It's a Used Car Lot

The car lot was larger with more cars than I expected based on the other reviews and the online photos of the car I bought there, and overall, the lot and office were clean. Only one salesperson worked the entire buying process while I was there, so he back and forthed between me and other potential customers. I didn't mind because the whole buying process went more smooth than the last few times I've bought a car at a dealer, and I had set aside the whole afternoon and evening for the sales process. From the time I got there around 3:45 P.M. to the time I left a few minutes after they closed at a little past 6:30 P.M., the process rolled along pretty typical for trading cars. Offer, counter-offer on car, then offer, counter-offer on trade, then financing. I had financing already arranged at the bank that had financed my trade, but I got a better rate when the salesman ran the numbers. Since I could check the loan amortization on my phone, the numbers were solid, so I let them finance the deal. It's a used car lot, so there's going to be some room for negotiation on prices and/ or trade-in. I had researched both my trade-in and my purchase cars for about a week before going in to work a deal with any dealer, so I knew my numbers very well. While the salesman I worked with was nice enough, it was a no frills kind of buying experience, so you will have to say what you want and be confident enough to know if you're making a good decision. I focus on the final numbers when I buy or trade a car, and those are all I care about, I only accepted a purchase and trade-in price I thought was reasonable based on the numbers I researched, so I'm pretty happy, and I would buy from the salesman at this car lot again. Actually, I'd give higher scores on the survey part of this review, but I have had a crazy amazing purchase at a car lot several years ago, and I would rate that experience a 5 across the board. I'd say a solid 4 for this lot is very respectable. This purchase is the third car I've purchased after researching the car online, but I've bought twelve cars in my lifetime, and this purchase ranks probably second in smoothness with no whacky crazy business. I had one dealer pretend to lose my trade-in keys, and I've never had a big dealership have the same numbers at financing that I agreed to five seconds earlier with the salesperson, so I've had to lay down the law a few times to get the deal done. I had none of that kind of business here, and again, I would buy from this salesman again.