New 888-820-9938 Dealer Website
Used 888-965-2639 Email Dealer
Service 888-565-7117

Average based on 142 reviews
  • I love my new Passat !!!

I could not have had a better experience, from the first phone call, showroom visit and drive away and a ONE HAPPY LADY! Loving my Passat !! Thank you Paul Miller of Bernardsville and especially my Sales Rep, Michael Sclafani, you ROCK!

Hi Wendy, WE are so happy you love your new Passat! On behalf of all of us here, welcome to the Paul Miller Family. We look forward to seeing you in the future for service. Brooke Canty Customer Care Mgr

• Leased VW Jetta Sport

Enjoyed the overall experience. Barry Ellison is a great sales consultant who gave me a great deal on VW Jetta Sport lease. Amazing car. Paul Miller VW has a great dealership and models to choose from. Sales staff are friendly and efficient to work with. I would definitely do business with them for my next car or service.

• Lease of 2016 VW Passat SE

I leased a new VW and as usual, at this dealership, the experience was fine.

I leased a new VW and as usual, at this dealership, the experience was fine.

• Customer.

Was in for normal maintainence Very professional staff. Great people. I always enjoy my visits here.

• Bought car

Great experience buying car at this dealer Painless

Great experience buying car at this dealer Painless

• Car service

Andrea is fabulous. I was able to get an express appointment and was in and out in a half hour.

• PM VW - Great Service Dept!

Great service Dept. Car done on time and CLEANED!! Nice touch!

Great service Dept. Car done on time and CLEANED!! Nice touch!

• Dmv fees

They will not provide a temporary registration, which NJ has. Instead they want to charge huge fees to register the vehicle in your state saying they will send you the difference. They will not. They say it's an administrative fee for filing and you don't get your money back.

Jason, Please call and speak with the Sales Manager Paul Gavel, so we can clarify this for you. Sounds like there is a misunderstanding. We appreciate each of our customers.

• Outstanding Service Experience

I am so glad Andrea Ugalde is my Service Aadvisor. She is always very friendly and courteous, with outstanding customer service skills. She is always able to explain the details of what type of work my car needs in language I can understand and she does not mind my asking additional explanations. She always remembers to ask me if there is anything in particular I would like the service technicians to check. I appreciate the fact that the service technicians snapped in the grille work on the front of my car and re-inserted the back ashtray, as I had asked Andrea. The employees at the Cashier's Counter are also friendly and well-organized. I also like the Customer Waiting Area and the complimentary beverages. The bathroom is always clean and stocked with supplies. The car wash is a welcome complimentary service (although I wish the technicians would vacuum the interior as I never have the time to do so). I also appreciate the availability of a complimentary courtesy car, as I know other agencies do not provide such easy access to a courtesy car. Thank you to the staff of Paul Miller Volkswagen of Bernardsville for an outstanding service experience.

• Service at Paul Miller VW on July 28-29, 2016.

I am very pleased with the service given to me. I want to particularly thank Greg for all of his help. Things took an extra day because of the need to get parts but Greg kept me informed by phone. Again, thanks to Greg. I have only had the car back for 1/2 day but so far it is going well. Thanks again and I have commented to neighbors and friends about the excellent service at Paul Miller Volkswagen. Note: I don't understand the "buying process" question above.