4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 433 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

433 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Northampton Volkswagen from DealerRater.com

• Excelent experience
    February 18, 2015

I was looking for a used car and after thinking about it for a while I decided to go for a VW golf. At Northampton Volkswagen I had a really good expe...rience in general. Never felt they were trying to push me to just buy any vehicle within my budget, in fact they helped me finding the best suitable car for me. Costumer service was excellent and the salesman Jason LeClair was super helpful and friendly. I definitely would want to buy another car from there in the future.

Thank you for your feedback we are glad you were happy with everything!

TDI Buy
    April 1, 2018

Dwayne educated me in buying a TDI I???m happy with it and it was a really cheap price for the car definitely will come back and do business with Nort...hampton Volkswagen

Northampton Volkswagen

Good to know that you were happy with everything, enjoy your new TDI!

Melanie Zoelck

Customer Service Representative

Acura
    April 1, 2018

Dwayne was awesome he helped me and my husband get into a newer Acura MDX and he helped us get to the payment we wanted I will definitely buy from Vol...kswagen again

Northampton Volkswagen

Great to know you had a great experience, thank you for the business and enjoy your vehicle!

Employees Worked With
    Experience from start to finish
    March 30, 2018

Everyone was friendly and went above and beyond the salesman Brandon Meredith was very busy helping multiple customers and still had time to help us f...ind what we were looking for and help to get the best deal for our value as was the fiance department as I saw some sales associate just sitting there doing nothing Brandon was out going and for most knowledgeable when it came to working with us even though he was all over the place threw the process he still found time to let us know how it was going so I would recommend Volkswagen to all friends and family it was a family friendly and fast experience so thank you very much

Northampton Volkswagen

Thank you for the kind words, we hope you enjoy your vehicle!

"Best looking Gti"
    March 29, 2018

Well long story short its wasn't out there until I bought mine. White silver beauty just glistens in the sun! I appreciate all the help from the folks... over at Northampton Volkswagen, Brandon Meredith really friendly, easy to talk to and knows his product. Myron Callendar went above and beyond to find the car and get it there within a reasonable time frame. Thank you again to all that helped, I will definitely be back for my next car and recommend you to everyone!

Northampton Volkswagen

Happy to see that you enjoyed your experience, thank you for your business!

Long term Customer Satisfaction
    March 28, 2018

I am currently leasing a 2016 Volkswagen Tiguan SE. Brandon is an outstanding rep and extremely helpful and educated me on the car I am currently leas...ing. I have no regrets or second thoughts on my car. I appreciate his willingness to go above and beyond and answer any question and/or concern I have in a timely manner. Even with my lease not being over for another two years he keeps me posted on new cars and my options. He truly hits the ground running and displays great customer service.

Northampton Volkswagen

Wonderful that you had such a great experience, enjoy your Tiguan!

Finally got a Beetle
    March 27, 2018

I have wanted to get a Beetle for years and finally decided to start seriously looking. Northhampton Volkswagen was a name we had seen often, on TV c...ommercials and heard Carla on the radio. We went there on a Saturday and were immediately helped. The dealership itself was bright, clean and welcoming. Grant was the employee we ended up working with. He was helpful, positive, and very patient. He showed us every Beetle they had in stock and gave my husband and I plenty of time and space to talk about the models and the prices. When we ultimately made the decision to purchase Grant talked us through every step and made the process as easy as possible. We also had our 5 year old son with us, and Grant was very patient with him and included him in the process by giving my son his business card and letting him have his own pen when we signed the paper work. The 2018 Beetle Coast we ended up with is a dream and we are very happy with our purchase. If you are looking to buy a VW this is a good place to go. Grant is an excellent person to work with, and he even called us a week after the purchase to make sure everything was running ok and to see if we had any questions.

Northampton Volkswagen

Good to know that you got your Beetle, and even better that you enjoyed your experience!

Employees Worked With
    Excellent used car buying experience
    March 27, 2018

Traded in my 2014 Silverado for a used 2014 BMW. Grant was extremely helpful with the whole process. It was clear he knew a lot about BMW and made the... buying experience very good. So whether or not you are looking for a VW or any used car I???d highly recommend Northhampton Volkswagen and Grant Goodwin.

Northampton Volkswagen

Thank you so much, enjoy your vehicle!

Satisfied Customer
    March 26, 2018

I bought my new car at Northampton Volkswagen and I was lucky enough to work with Brandon Meredith. He was very thorough with the information i was lo...oking for and i liked his excited, energetic character it made the experience a lot less stressful . I will be recommending this dealership to my friends and family.

Northampton Volkswagen

Thank you, good to see that you enjoyed your experience

Great experience
    March 23, 2018

Dywane was awesome! Everyone was great at Northampton Volkswagen. After test driving almost every suv I am so glad I choose the Tiguan! Thanks again

Northampton Volkswagen

Thank you for the kind words, enjoy the vehicle

361 King St Northampton, MA 01060