378 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Northampton Volkswagen from DealerRater.com
  • Excelent experience

Thank you for your feedback we are glad you were happy with everything!

I was looking for a used car and after thinking about it for a while I decided to go for a VW golf. At Northampton Volkswagen I had a really good experience in general. Never felt they were trying to push me to just buy any vehicle within my budget, in fact they helped me finding the best suitable car for me. Costumer service was excellent and the salesman Jason LeClair was super helpful and friendly. I definitely would want to buy another car from there in the future.

Thank you for your feedback we are glad you were happy with everything!

• our ninth car
    October 17, 2017

Northampton Volkswagen

Thank you so much for your feedback and for being such a loyal customer! We hope you enjoy your vehicle and look forward to welcoming you back!

This is the ninth VW we have purchased from this dealership over fifteen years. The service is great, the staff attentive, and Jamie was super, making an initial contact and following through. The service department is completely reliable and helpful.

• Easiest auto transaction, EVER
    October 16, 2017

Northampton Volkswagen

Dwayne Smith helped get me into my dream Jetta. It truly was the easiest car transaction I have EVER had. The sales team was great, I wouldn't hesitate to ever recommend him, and Northampton Volkswagen. I also love that they have bicycles available for when your car needs service...will definitely utilize that in the warm weather! Thank you everyone at NohoVW!

Northampton Volkswagen

Thank you for your feedback, its nice to know that you were happy with everything. We hope you enjoy your vehicle very much and look forward to welcoming you back for your first service. Thank you for choosing Northampton Volkswagen!

• Loved it!
    October 4, 2017

Northampton Volkswagen

Thank you, we are glad you were happy with everything and look forward to welcoming you back for your first service!

I bought my first car from them and I don't regreat it. They made the process less stressful than I magine it would be and were always available to answer all my questions. Thank you!

• Easy fast experience
    October 1, 2017

Amber was very caring and nice she help me find the perfect car I would totally buy there again and recommend this dealership to anyone

Northampton Volkswagen

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are glad we could get you the car you wanted and make it all as seamless as possible for you. We hope you enjoy your new car and thank you for choosing Northampton Volkswagen!

• Dwayne
    October 1, 2017

Dwayne was very helpful and took time to show us our options. We did not feel rushed at all and are pleased with our purchase.

Northampton Volkswagen

We're pleased to know your happy and look forward to welcoming you back for your servicing needs. Congratulations on your new car!

• New 18 Tiguan

Northampton Volkswagen

Thank you, we loved having you! Enjoy your new vehicle.

It was time for us to upgrade from the Rogue we had to a new Tiguan. Dwayne was super helpful when it came to helping us find the right match. Can't say enough good things about Northampton VW and the staff there!

Northampton Volkswagen

Thank you, we loved having you! Enjoy your new vehicle.

• Great dealership
    September 30, 2017

Northampton Volkswagen

Jamie assisted me into getting a new golf ! She was patient and friendly , great dealership. I would highly recommend Volkswagen to anyone ,they even were fair with my trade .

Northampton Volkswagen

We try to do our best for each and every customer. Glad to see that we could help you. We hope you are enjoying your Golf and thank you for your business!

• Love the new Atlas!
    September 29, 2017

Northampton Volkswagen

Glad you're enjoying your roomy Atlas, we hope lots of family fun is in store for it. Thank you for choosing Northampton Volkswagen!

Just got out first Atlas and cannot believe the room inside. Jason was great at getting us into the right model for our growing family...so happy with it!

• Jetta GLI is awesome!
    September 28, 2017

Northampton Volkswagen

Really enjoying my new Jetta....it has great performance. I tried a lot of other dealerships and Jason and his crew got me the best deal. Northampton VW definitely recommended.

Northampton Volkswagen

Great to hear that you love your GLI, we're happy that we could get you a great deal and look forward to welcoming you back for servicing! Thank you for your business!