Northampton Volkswagen

535 reviews

535 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Northampton Volkswagen from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 27, 2019

We had the best sales person EVER Grant Goodwin. So very helpful and very knowledgeable. Melanie was wonderful in helping me understand my new Car.

Thank you Michelle, its wonderful to know that you had such a great experience with us! Enjoy your vehicle.

February 27, 2019

I was very impressed with how well Grant Goodwin explained the features and benefits of my new Jetta! He was a professional from start to finish. I couldn't... have asked for a better experience!

Thank you, we are so glad that you had such a great sales person and enjoyed your experience!

• February 18, 2015

I was looking for a used car and after thinking about it for a while I decided to go for a VW golf. At Northampton Volkswagen I had a really good experience... in general. Never felt they were trying to push me to just buy any vehicle within my budget, in fact they helped me finding the best suitable car for me. Costumer service was excellent and the salesman Jason LeClair was super helpful and friendly. I definitely would want to buy another car from there in the future.

Thank you for your feedback we are glad you were happy with everything!

February 27, 2019

Brought my Audi in for service during a snow storm. JJ had me in a a brand new Golf in the matter of minutes. He kept me updated with all that needed to... be doan. My car was delivered super Clean!!! thanks JJ!!

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to see that we managed to help you and get you out and back on the road again safe and sound in one of our lo...aners. Please stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you back!

February 21, 2019

The car buying experience was a pleasure! Ashley, Grant, Chris and Melanie went above and beyond to exceed our expectations! Very much appreciated. Thank... you!!

February 18, 2019

Grant was very helpful and professional. He made my car buying experience easy. Melanie was helpful with learning the ins and outs of the car. I definitely... recommend Northampton Volkswagen to anyone!

Thank you! We are happy to see that you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back! Enjoy your vehicle.

February 18, 2019

Grant was very knowledgeable and efficient with the purchase of a preowned Jetta. He presented our options for the selection as well as financing. We would... definitely return for future purchases.

Thank you, its good to see that you enjoyed your time with Grant and at the dealership! We look forward to welcoming you back for service. Enjoy the v...ehicle!

February 16, 2019

Everyone at Northampton Volkswagen was great, from my sales person Dwayne to Todd in Finance and Chris the manager. Their customer service is amazing,... Melanie went over all the features of my lovely new VW with me, gave me a tour of the dealership and introduced me to the service team. Couldn't be happier, thank you all!

Thank you so much, its great to know that you had a good experience with us. Enjoy your vehicle!

January 31, 2019

We talked with Eric and came down one Saturday I talked with Dwayne the salesman they were having a big mailer sale and he still helped me and took his... time and made sure me and my wife was taken care of and happy I will be buying my cars from Northampton Volkswagen from now on.

Thank you so much for your feedback, we are glad to know that you were so happy with your sales experience. Enjoy your car!

January 31, 2019

I wasn't sure about the new body style Tiguans but I wanted to try them out so I went down and met with Dwayne he was super nice and funny he told me about... how the new Tiguan is a competitor in the market and is going to be a good seller and what sold me was the warranty and how he wasn't pushy

It's great to know that you were happy with your purchase experience and our sales team. Enjoy your vehicle!