Automotion Car Sales

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Is this place out of business
    May 2, 2015

I've had nothing but problems with this place but I don't live in Canton and don't have a title for my wheelchair van. Has this place gone out of busi...ness? I need to know what to do?

I Want My Title!!!
    July 23, 2014

Purchased a 2003 Range Rover from Emmitt Smiley on June 17th 2014, showed me the CarFax and had his mechanic there who assured it was in excellent mec...hanical condition. I then paid cash in full and was suppose to get a copy of the CarFax along with my Bill Of Sale in the manilla envelope but he only gave me the Bill Of Sale. Drove it home and 2 days later the thermostat went out and caused the expansion tank to crack. Called Emmitt and he said it was "As Is" and this was just a fluke so I had to order parts and now down without a vehicle for 4 days. After having this done within 2 more days my front passenger low beam light gives a dash warning and does not work until I shut the engine off and take out the key then restart. My drivers side brake started squeaking and when I had it checked it has a bent pin on the caliper causing the brake pads to be offset. To top it off Emmitt Smiley quit responding to me and I have still yet to receive my title, they're under investigation by the BMV and have yet to respond to them either. Submitted a complaint to Mike DeWine through the BMV. If you're reading this Emmitt send me my title!!!!!

Just wanted to say Thank You!
    March 2, 2014

I just bought a Chrysler Pacifica from Emmitt at AutoMotion and I cannot express how happy I am with the car, the price, and the overall buying experi...ence. I was recommended by my cousin who was equally pleased with her purchase. Being a woman buying a used car these guys made an uncomfortable buying experience very easy. Just wanted to say thanks!! Jamie K.

Love Automotion Car Sales...the BEST!
    September 6, 2012

Really needed a dependable car for a great price. I found one on Cars.com, printed the ad & headed to Automotion Car Sales in Canton.Truly my BEST car... buying experience ever, as Jim & Emmitt helped me find just the right car! They had many vehicles to choose from, made the whole process quick & easy, and I love my new car! I already sent my sister over to buy from them, too! HIGHLY recommend this dealer, thanks Jim & Emmitt :)

AutoMotion Car Sales - Just an A1 Group of Guys!
    January 25, 2012

No Stress, No guys in Suits, No Capaccino Machines, No guy in the "BackRoom" wanting more $... Just a Good Car, Good Price, and Great Service from a S...mall Family Owned Atmosphere of a Car Lot. Just wanted to say Thank You!! We absolutely LOVE the ODYSSEY!!! Customers for Life!! John and Samantha Roseman

Great Used Car Buying Experience!
    January 25, 2012

Nice place to buy a car from. They had just what I was looking for and at reasonable price. I am younger person and often don't get treated with much ...respect especially when buying a car. These guys worked with me and got me the car I. I would suggest anyone looking for a nice used car try these guys first. They have a little of everything over there! Sincerely, Bill

Automotion Car Sales