Apple Chevrolet Buick of Northfield

174 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 18, 2019

I am very pleased with my experience with Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield. Cynthia was extremely helpful during my car buying experience. I have never... had so much fun buying a vehicle. I will definitely recommend others visit Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield.

Hello, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for ta...king the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

July 16, 2018

thay were to take a dent a dent out of the tail gate and get us a second key I had to fix the back bumper myself

Hi Chuck, thanks for taking the time to write a review! Your comments have been passed along to our team. Thanks for your business and enjoy your ne...w vehicle.

• May 30, 2018

Dealer was very honest about scheduled maintenance vs needed maintenance. Some filter changes were schedule but didn't need to be replaced. I thought that... was very honest and customer centric.

Jeff, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Apple Chevrolet Buick Northfield! We are always mor...e than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

May 25, 2018

Never a problem with service at this dealership. Quick, thorough and courteous.

Thanks for your great review! Your satisfaction means so much to us and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!

May 24, 2018

My husband and I recently purchased a 2011 Lincoln MKZ and we can't be more happy than we are. The staff at Apple in Northfield were fabulous and we... couldn't have enjoyed our experience more!

Hi Kelly, congratulations on the purchase of the MKZ! Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your business!

January 26, 2018

I inquired about a truck via their chat online and also thru cars.com. I got an email next day saying how can I help you. I provided the same question... again and they never replied. I sent an email back including dealer management as recipients . They said I would hear back the following day... it’s now been a week with zero answers. Sadly, they have a vehicle I would likely purchase but it seems they could care less.

Hi Joe, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. At Apple Chevrolet Buick our number one goal in to be famous for extraordinary ...customer experiences. I can see we miss our opportunity to wow you. I was hoping to speak to you but was unable to find any contact information information that appears to match your situation. Please feel free to give me a call at 952-443-6096 at your convenience.

November 12, 2017

I never received a response on my questions involving this vehicle.

Hi Debbie, our number one goal at Apple Chevrolet Buick is customer enthusiasm. I'm sorry to see we missed our opportunity to deliver you a 5 star ex...perience. I would love to know what happened and what we can do different to help our future guests. Please call me when you have time directly at 952-443-6096. Thanks for your time.

July 26, 2017

Yesterday we traveled 100 miles to buy a new Buick. We left with a beautiful new Buick and a wonderful buying experience. Our sales representative was... Larry Anthony and after only a few minutes we knew Larry was someone who could be trusted to help us get what we wanted. The entire transaction was smooth, fair and without any pressure. Without question, we will drive the 100 miles again when we are ready to buy again. Thanks Larry!

Karl and Cheryl, Thank you for writing this wonderful review. I am glad Larry was able to make the trip worth it so you could drive home in a new Buic...k! We look forward to working with you again.

July 5, 2017

We had a great experience at the dealership. Everyone was very helpful. Our salesman Art was terrific.

Kryan, Thank you for writing this review. I am glad Art was able to help you get into a new vehicle! Thank you for your business.

June 11, 2017

We went there looking to find a used but decent used SUV. All the Sales personal were too busy. Brent Skarsten, Business Manager, jumped in and took us... to look at a few. He wasnt "pushy" like we have been experiencing at other dealers. Truthful and down to earth. Was such a decent person treating us like people not just buyers. Excellent experience. I would recommend Apple Chevrolet Northfield for sure.

Paulette, Thank you for writing this review. I am glad Brent was able to step up to the plate and help you find the right vehicle for you! Thank you f...or your business.