Kendall Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

62 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 9, 2019

See Jeannot Ducheine at Kendall for the best deal on your new vehicle when you go there. He is a true professional. He got me the bet deal best service... ever.

June 29, 2019

I went in today 6/29/2019 to look at the Grand Cherokee because they had a good lease deal program but when we got there Lenny showed us the cars that... were available. We asked to test drive the car and after waiting an hour to test drive it Lenny came back and told us none of cars would turn on. How do they expect to sell you a car if you can test drive them. Was very disappointed because I was ready to trade I. My car for a new one.

May 15, 2019

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER !!! i spoke to Juan Guzman in sales and he was the most RUDEST person i ever spoke with. saying i dint purchase a veh from... them but i did when i spoke to Elizabeth she was able to pull up my purchase but Juan was just rushing me off the phone saying there was no sale. Also both Felixs that i spoke to were not helpful at all asked to speak with a manager and they kept transferring me to the cashier desk. Dont ever do business with this company they are not customer friendly AT ALL .

April 8, 2019

I've been looking to buy a new Ram for almost 8-9 months. I checked back with them during this time since I had a current lease and needed to trade that... in. I've purchased 4 cars from their store over the years so I "thought" I had a good report with them given my business. The new truck I bought had a bedliner clearly written on the sticker among many of the options. I also negotiated $200 back for a trailer brake since it didn't come with one. No problem they said, deal was done. I hadn't noticed the bedliner wasn't in the truck, but when I got home, I reached out to the salesman. He called me back the next day and I explained. He said "there won't be a bedliner." I asked why not, it was clearly on the sticker. He said "the price you paid wasn't on the sticker either". Wow. At no time did they tell me they were taking things off because they needed to discount the deal to meet my payment. I've also never received the $200. I would've scored them on all of their internal ratings poorly as well, but the salesman snuck that paperwork in showing all 10's when clearly he didn't do anything but lose my future business. I reached out to the manager and explained via email and never received a reply. I buy a new car almost every 2 years and trust me, don't waste your time or money with this dealership.

Marc, thanks again for reaching out. Your messages have been forwarded to our management team. We will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

April 1, 2019

I paid a cargo cover in December, and they delivered it in February, after about 4 weeks the restraint hook broke, I returned to the dealer where they... welcomed me after hours of waiting, plus the very rude and very rude staff, obviously they will do courses to be like this, but the most scandalous thing that they have improvised investigators, after observing very superficially the broken piece, have come to the conclusion that the fault is mine, in fact the only fault that I have that of having turned to them , I will never again turn to these individuals.

Domenico, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience. Please know this has been forwarded to our management team and they will be reaching out a...s soon as possible. Thank you for your feedback.

March 29, 2019

I don’t even know where to start with my review. I leased a brand new, 0 miles 2019 Jeep Compass. Not even 23 days into my lease my rear window spontaneously... shattered one morning when I closed my driver side door. In utter disbelief, I called the dealership to let them know and also to bring the car in, because obviously this was a manufacturing issue. On the phone, I was told there was nothing they could do for me and that I had to call my insurance and have them take care of it. I honestly didn’t know what to do, why should I be at fault for something I had nothing to do with?? They even went as far as to say that i could be LYING and that someone probably tried to break into my car and that i just didn’t want to pay for the damage. I even called a few auto glass shops to just gauge what I was looking at in terms of pricing since the dealer “could do nothing for me”. After talking to a few people, I just drove to the dealer because there was just no possible way this was happening. At the dealer, I asked to speak to the service manager, Miguel. And honestly, I know he did as much in his power as he could to help me. But at one point, I asked to speak to someone else because I felt like I was getting nowhere since they expected me to take the car home, mind you with glass all over the back seat and still shattering as I drove. At this point, I talked to the sales manager, Sam, who honestly I don’t know how this man has a job. He is completely and utterly DISRESPECTFUL that at one point he told me he “didn’t care” and that it wasn’t his fault. It’s not mine either ! How can you be in the industry to service guests and that’s how you treat them? The impotence was just too much too handle and therefore I have to succumb to writing this horrible review. After they submitted photos and a report to Chrysler about what had happened, of course Chrysler ACCEPTED my claim and ultimately replaced my rear window. And to think these people were telling me i was lying when this has happened to other customers across the country. Getting my car there was a breeze, and the process was easy but it just goes to show that these people don’t care about you unless they’re taking your money. I will NEVER purchase a car from this locale ever again.

March 21, 2019

Walked the entire dealer including the service , outside back. All lots and front for about 45 mins not one person came out , then went in asked for manager,... a employee helped couldnt find truck I was looking for then requested manager again and never came to speak with me

Sir, I'm one of the Sales Director's here at Kendall DCJR. I'm truly sorry you didn't receive the attention required from us; I would like to work wit...h you personally, do you mind giving me a call? My direct line is 786-231-2081 or if you wish you can contact me via an email @ angel.garcia@kendalldcjr.com Best Regards

March 19, 2019

I was going over there to test drive a car. I text the sales person that I was on my way and it’s going to take 1hr to get there. Once I get there they... make me set for ten min before a sales person come out to help me. Once he come out he tell me they sold the car. Then try and get me to by a different car. “WHAT A WASTE OF TIME “

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Samuel. We would like to apologize for the negative experience. Please know this has been forwarded to o...ur management team. Thank you for your feedback.

February 28, 2019

This was my first experience with Kendal Chrysler Planet Dodge Jeep dealership located at 133355 SW 137 AVE. I learned of them through searching the net... for a particular vehicle I was looking for, and they happened to have a potential "Keeper" for me. I went to the dealership and spoke with Jorge Brito who was very helpful and knowledgeable. I said I was not sure about the vehicle that I wanted but he gave me great confidence that I will find it there. I can't say enough about Jorge Brito as my sales contact because he was outstanding. No slick sales gimmicks, no pressure, no attempts at manipulative ploys, just great, accommodating service. I'm a skeptical type of personality but I ended up purchasing the vehicle I was interested in, for a price that I was comfortable with. No hassles, just civil, relaxed negotiations. Jorge Brito went above and beyond when I had questions about anything related with my purchase. He was able to give me complete peace of mind, which we all know, is close to priceless. I went looking for a vehicle for me, but I ended buying another one for my wife also who had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Brito. We ended up buying two vehicles. I am even planning to bring my uncle tomorrow because he need a new vehicle and I advised him that is the best place specially dealing with sellers like Mr. Brito. I will recommend Chrysler Planet Dodge Jeep dealership to anyone and I will stay with the brand.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing feedback. We appreciate the wonderful review and recommendations. Please note, however,... that we are not Planet Dodge! We are Kendall Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram! We look forward to seeing you again!

January 26, 2019

I want to give a huge thank you to Jorge San Martin and Khris Brandt at the Kendall Dodge for making my dream a reality of walking away with a Daytona... Dodge Charger. Thanks a million for helping me out to the best of your ability. ��

Kassandra, thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful car-buying experience with us. Enjoy that Daytona Charger and we look forward to seei...ng you again!