(4.7) 112 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

112 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ewald KIA of Oconomowoc from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience!

I recently worked with John Brugger and would recommend him to anyone! I actually already have :) Communication was great... not only in person, but ...John was very responsive via email and answering many questions I had prior to making my final decision to lease or to buy. He is very upfront and honest - and not at all "salesy." I loved how I was able to take home the written estimates with me to digest over the weekend. I've bought many cars, and was never able to take anything with me! Nobody really likes the car buying experience, but this one was actually good! My only complaint is how long it took to start the paperwork process... but once I got in the finance office, it was a breeze.

Candice, thanks for the great feedback! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with John. We truly appreciate your business and we look forwa...rd to seeing you again soon!

• Very good sales experience.

John was really nice for our sales man, we had a great experience. Tom the business manager did a really good with our financing. Thank you and Ewal...d Kia, Jim Cervantes

• Awesome Experience!

John Brugger and the rest of the Ewald Kia staff that I had the pleasure of working with made my day and AWESOME DAY! They were very professional and ...courteous, at no time did we ever fell pressured. John took the time to answer all question and explained everything to us, comparing what vehicle came with what option and what option cost. This is the 2nd time working with John and I would highly recommend see John when interested in a vehicle.

• Used car buying

John was very professional and courteous! He answered all our questions and was upfront about everything concerning price, maintenance and previous o...wnership. I would recommend anyone that is going to buy a car to go see John. Thanks!

Ewald KIA of Oconomowoc

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with John and Justin during your visit. We truly appreciate your busin...ess, and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

• Top-notch experienced

Top notch people working for Ewald very very good the best experience I've ever had I would recommend them to anyone Greg was an excellent salesperson... everyone is very helpful I would buy another car from them

Ewald KIA of Oconomowoc

Jon, thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with Greg, Kelly and Justin during your visit. We truly appreciate y...our business, and we look forward to seeing you again next time.

• I bought a Kia!

John and his staff were so helpful with my first dealership purchase, John was very helpful answering all the questions I had and made me feel very co...mfortable and not at all pressured into choosing a specific car. He was able to find a vehicle for me that completely fit my needs, and checked other locations with more options. The process was quick and easy, I would definitely recommend visiting this location!

Ewald KIA of Oconomowoc

Samantha, thanks for the great review review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with John during your visit. We truly appreciate your bu...siness, and we look forward to seeing you again next time!

• Quick and easy

John made the process quick and easy. One of the best car buying experiences Ive had. Rachael walked me though the paperwork, everything was clearly e...xplained extras were offered without a lot of pressure.

Ewald KIA of Oconomowoc

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with John during your visit. We truly appreciate your business, and we... look forward to seeing you again next time!

• Comfortable Buying Experience

We had some time constraints and John Brugger put himself out to accommodate us. He knew what he was talking about and took us through the process in... excellent fashion. Everything was up front and understandable. John clearly wanted us to be happy with our choice both before and after the purchase of our Sorento. He made the difference for us.

Ewald KIA of Oconomowoc

Marc, thanks for the great review. We're happy to hear you had a good time working with John during your visit. We truly appreciate your business, and... we look forward to seeing you again next time.

• Amazing Customer Service

John along with the finance manager did an amazing job closing our deal. After having an horrible experience with another dealer, I am glad we chose E...wald. You

Ewald KIA of Oconomowoc

Dave, thanks for the great review. We're happy to hear you had a good time working with John during your visit. We truly appreciate your business, and... we look forward to seeing you again soon.

• Nice small dealership with good customer service

Found a used van online. Went there and feel I was taken care of well and got a fair deal on the van. It's hard buying a "used" vehicle as one never... knows but they made the process comfortable.

Ewald KIA of Oconomowoc

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you had a good time working with John and Ashlye during your visit! We truly appreciate your busin...ess, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

36883 E Wisconsin Ave Oconomowoc, WI 53066