Mississippi Auto Direct

Friday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:30pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–2:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(601) 653-0742 (601) 653-0742

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

GREAT PLACE TO PURCHASE A VEHICHLE!!!!

By far, This was the fastest transaction for buying a vehicle for me. I made the 3 hour trip to Natchez and Sean put me in the car of my dreams (2005 Hummer 2 SUT).Thanks SEAN for opening that door .

Dealer response

Thanks Zachary! I think that Hummer was the car of my dreams too!! VERY NICE!! MS Auto Direct appreciates you and thanks you for taking time out of your busy day to drive 3 hours to buy a vehicle from us! THANKS ZACH!YOU DESERVE THIS H2! Let me know if I can help in the future!---Sean-601-597-8387!

Great Buying Experience!

I have bought 2 04 F150s from Sean. He is very honest & DEPENDABLE. hE GAVE ME AN AWESOME TRADEIN ON BOTH TRUCKS! i WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL! Loyd Caldwell

Dealer response

THANKS LOYD!! I AM SO GLAD YOUR 2 TRUCK PURCHASES WERE PLESANT! STOP BY ANYTIME TO CHAT!! THANKS AGAIN!!---Sean

HANDS DOWN BEST AUTO DEAL EVER!

You know how you go to buy a car and it appears that you are fresh meat being delivered to a tank of sharks in a bunch of cubicles? Not here! The flow of the car buying process went extremely well. There was no hassle. Sean presented the options and allowed my husband and I to decide for ourselves. I did not feel harrassed or pressured. Sean is an awesome salesman as well. We felt comfortable in completing the paperwork. He explained everything to us. We did not feel rushed or anything. I can honestly say that I have never had an experience go as smoothly as the one we had yesterday when we purchased our new vehicle. If you are in the market for an affordable vehicle this is where you want to go! I guarantee you will not regret! We are very happy with our purchase!

Dealer response

TIA!! Thanks for the AWESOME REVIEW!! It was a true pleasure working with you and you husband! Please let me kmow if I can help in any way in the future! Thanks again!

Found our Blackwood!

Looking for a rare Lincoln Blackwood for awhile online, and found this one in Natchez Mississippi; and although we were wintering in Arizona from Oregon, decided to take a chance and fly out to see it. Merrick Sanders was extremely helpful, honest and personable in describing the vehicle. Bottom line, the truck met all our expectations. We purchased it and drove it back to AZ with no incidents, already attracting a ton of attention as it is a "black beauty". Sean was professional as the sales manager; and we felt good about the deal arrangement.

Dealer response

MAD is so glad the search for "Black Beauty" is over!!! Merrick says thanks again!! When you guys come back to Natchez for an extended stay be sure to come visit with us!! Bless you both!!

Great Customer service!

My truck died on me the weekend before New Years so I drove into Mississippi Auto Direct in a rental car just a little bit desperate. Sean Waggoner was helpful, efficient, professional and moved quickly to make me the new owner of a beautiful 2012 Nissan Murano! Sean proved to me that the car buying experience doesn't have to be stressful. He was patient with me and made sure I had all the information to make the best car choice for me. The deal was transparent with no high pressure salesmanship or hidden costs. This was the best car buying experience I have had so far! Thanks Sean!

Dealer response

HEY "HAPPY NEW CAR OWNER" FROM NATCHEZ!! I know who you are!! LOL!! Im so glad you had a wonderful expiernce with us and that this was your best expierence to date!! THANKS SO MUCH!! Come see us again if you need anything else!! Thanks, Sean

GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!

You always hear horror stories when buying a used car...I can honestly say none of theses horror stories apply to Sean and Staff at Mississippi Auto Direct. We had a smooth buying experience! Their quality of vehicle and prices are GREAT! They provide a positive, no pressure, HONEST (Yes, i used HONEST to describe a car dealer ;-)) environment. Well worth our 4 1/2 hour drive from North LA. We will recommend Mississippi Auto Direct any and all! Thank You Sean for the GREAT Mountaineer and buying experience!

Dealer response

THANKS ANTONIO AND WHITNEY!! I am so glad that you guys had a great expierence dealing with us!! Please keep me in mind when you need another vehicle!Hope yall had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!! Thanks again!! Sean

Great service after a long trip

My experience at Mississippi Auto Direct was a good one,I drove from Memphis 325 miles to purchase this truck after talking with Sean on the phone,everything that he told me about the truck was just what he said and the service was great,it was a five hour trip but it was well worth the drive.The Titan that i purchase was in great condition,low mileage and i recieve agreat deal,if i had to do it all over again i would, so thanks again to Sean and Mississippi Auto Direct.

Dealer response

WOW JAMES!! THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW AND BY THE WAY---YOU DESERVE THAT TRUCK!! Thanks for driving all this way to buy from me, it means a lot to me!! ENJOY YOUR TITAN!!!!

My experince with Mississippi Auto Direct

I had a good experince dealing with Mississippi Auto Direct.They were very helpful nice,and understanding of my needs.I do recommend to them others.

Dealer response

Thanks Daniel!! We appreciate your business so much! Enjoy your new Caliber!! Stop by anytime to chat, dont be a stranger!! Thanks Again!!

Mississippi Auto Direct/Mr. Merrick Sanders

Mr. Merrick greeted me with a warm smile and offered his assistance per my request. He did not hesitant to a show me the vehicle That had brought me to his place of employment. He asked me ifI wanted to drive thecae andI asked to learn more about the car and what kind of trade we could make. He never pushed me nor tried to sell me on something else which would fit into my perceived budget. Instead he observed my reactions, facial expressions, and was able to discover my implied needs and wishes. The dealership has been very accommodating to any questions I had even after the sale closed. Mr. Merrick has contacted me several times following up with my satisfaction. I am recommending this Sales representative and the dealership as a fair and customer focused business. Pat Porter

Dealer response

Wow!! Im so gald you had a wonderful expeirence! Enjoy your Mercedes Benz!! I just want to say that Merrick and MS Auto Direct say THANKS so much for giving us the oppurtunity to help you with your car purchase. Dont be a stranger!!

great!

Sean is wonderful and was really helpful. Would buy from him again.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for giving me the oppurtuinty to help you find the right vehicle for you! ENJOY YOUR 2012 EDGE LIMITED!!! If you need anything just give me a ring. Thanks again, Sean.