Woodhams Ford Lincoln

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Wesley

Great job . I have ieased many cars over the years.

Dealer response

Hi Wesley, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Very pleased again Woodham's Ford!

Outstanding service. We went in for a factory recall service, on a Saturday. We were in and out, under an hour. The service is always welcoming! This is the reason we come here, which is an hour away. We do have a local Ford Service Company, 10 minutes away, but we choose Woodham's! Thank you.

Dealer response

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

Woodhams Ford South Haven, Michigan

This is where you want to do all your automotive business!

Mr. Hurrell

A great place to buy and deal with. I've been dealing with Woodhams Ford for 16 tears, would not even think of going any place else. Love my Lincoln and Ford products.

Dealer response

Hi Gaiel, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road! Take care!

Awesome experience!

I recently ordered and purchased a vehicle and could not be happier! Very honest and knowledgeable. The whole process was very enjoyable. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Dealer response

Hi Brent, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

Latest routine services on my 2014 F-150

Very timely and efficient. Addressed all my issues.

Dealer response

Hi Warren, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Woodhams Ford

The friendly and honest folks at Woodhams provide for customer needs without overselling.

Dealer response

Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Purchase from Woddhams Ford in South Haven

Friendly and truly helpful staff, worked with my busy schedule

Dealer response

Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!

The best car buying experience yet.

I found the Continental online, called the dealer to see the car and it was everything they said it was and more. Efortless negotiations, beautiful prep, very fair price and the dealer went out of his way to make my purchase satisfying and rewarding.

Dealer response

Hi Thomas, we set high expectations for ourselves so it’s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Take care!

Woodhams Ford, South Haven, Michigan

Jonathon Woodhams was OUTSTANDING! He worked very hard to find the exact vehicle we wanted, and every possible dollar for rebates and trade-in. We are very pleased!