Woodhams Ford Lincoln

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Woodham?s Ford

I?ve been coming to Woodham?s for years and still get the same quality care. We bought our used Escape from Woodham?s and all repairs are made by Woodham?s. Their honest and have never paid for something that wasn?t needed.

Dealer response

Hi, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Great Dealership

I have dealt with Woodhams Ford and Lincoln for several years now. I would never go anywhere else. The entire process, being service or purchasing a vehicle, always goes smoothly. The entire staff welcomes us as family and is extremely friendly, helpful, and concerned with our satisfaction.

Dealer response

Hi Stephen, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

Wesley

Great job . I have ieased many cars over the years.

Dealer response

Hi Wesley, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Very pleased again Woodham's Ford!

Outstanding service. We went in for a factory recall service, on a Saturday. We were in and out, under an hour. The service is always welcoming! This is the reason we come here, which is an hour away. We do have a local Ford Service Company, 10 minutes away, but we choose Woodham's! Thank you.

Dealer response

Hi Elizabeth, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

Woodhams Ford South Haven, Michigan

This is where you want to do all your automotive business!

Mr. Hurrell

A great place to buy and deal with. I've been dealing with Woodhams Ford for 16 tears, would not even think of going any place else. Love my Lincoln and Ford products.

Dealer response

Hi Gaiel, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road! Take care!

Awesome experience!

I recently ordered and purchased a vehicle and could not be happier! Very honest and knowledgeable. The whole process was very enjoyable. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Dealer response

Hi Brent, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

Latest routine services on my 2014 F-150

Very timely and efficient. Addressed all my issues.

Dealer response

Hi Warren, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Woodhams Ford

The friendly and honest folks at Woodhams provide for customer needs without overselling.

Dealer response

Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Purchase from Woddhams Ford in South Haven

Friendly and truly helpful staff, worked with my busy schedule

Dealer response

Hello, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!