Woodhams Ford Lincoln

Saturday 8:00am–3:00pm 8:00am–1:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(269) 637-2137 (269) 637-2137

Service

I was very impressed by how they have the service department laid out, for safety. They have considered their customers and not what would make things easier for them.

Dealer response

Deborah, our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests! We hope you continue to choose Don Woodhams Inc for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

Owner

Fair honest. Easy to deal and talk with, not high pressure

Mr. Warren Wilkinson

Woodham's Ford has always meant my expectations over the years. Personal service, and service after the sale is outstanding !!

1.7

DFLAHERTY777@COMCAST.NET

Service Dept. is less than adequate. Having to cone back twice or more just to get my requested maintenance/warranty work. Dirty shoe prints on my floor mats everytime I am there for service. The is certainly an attitude problem with both inept Service Advisors, with selective knowledge. Get the feeling that if you don't buy big, ie big ticket Lincoln vehicles, as opposed to buying the lower cliass Ford vehicles, then you are pushed aside. Not a Dealership I would recommend to anyone.

Dealer response

David, we are so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We take our clients' comments seriously and want to understand in further detail what exactly went wrong. Please reach out to us at (866) 637-2137 at your earliest convenience so we can begin working towards resolving this matter. We value your business and understand we can always improve so we hope to speak with you soon. Take care.

Stiger Edge Purchase Woodhams

We drive 45 minutes to get to Woodhams. We drive by at least two other Ford Dealers. Have always liked the folks at Woodhams. 3rd vehicle we have purchased from them

Dealer response

Donald, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

I bought a Ford 2017 explorer

Very easy people to deal with, no pressure. We were able to close the entire deal in one afternoon. We test drove two explorers that we were interested in and both were very clean cars as advertised.

Dealer response

We are happy we could make your experience a positive one, Casimer! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

Woodham?s Ford in South Haven Michigan

We found the car we wanted at Woodham?s Ford in South Haven MI. We drove the car home the same day. The made the process easy and fast. Couldn?t have been any better! Thanks to Luke Thompson for great communication!

Dealer response

Jared, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Woodhams Ford and Lincoln

The people at Woodhams Ford and Lincoln provide Great service

Dealer response

David, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Safe travels!

2019 F150 Lariat

This purchase / lease experience along with the Truck itself has been an actually fun experience. My previous truck from Woodhams I both 22 years ago and the service has been great along the way. Yes I kept the truck for that long

Dealer response

Gregory, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Power steering hose replacement

The power steering hose replacement was completed satisfactorily?happy with the experiance