Woodhams Ford Lincoln

28 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 8, 2018

Oil change/recall, my wife was very happy with the facility, the people and the service

David, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if there is ever anything els...e we can do for you! Safe travels!

December 25, 2017

Prompt. Excellent service at fair prices staff was friendly and knowledgeable

December 18, 2017

Noise, vibration something not right on front end. Woodhams diagnosed problem. I need a front axle. The parts are on order. woodhams has everything to... correct the problem.

November 15, 2017

I bought my Lincoln MKS in 2014 at Woodhams and have had all my checkups, oil changes through Woodhams. I have never had anything but great customer service.... I wouldn't take my car anyplace else.

Robert, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

November 9, 2017

I felt right at home with Woodhams Ford. Jonathan made my purchase experience a breeze. He found my new 2017 Escape Titanium right away which I had a choice... of two different color interiors. I went with the two-tone tan interior. Love my Escape! I was impressed that I could drive right away with my vehicle with a new license plate. No hassle waiting for State of Mich License Bureau, Richard covered that in no time. Thank you Jonathan and Richard!

Congratulations on your new Escape, Karen! We're pleased to hear that your experience was so easy! If you ever have additional questions or needs, ple...ase let us know!

August 17, 2017

Bought my F250 2005 used from Woodhams Ford. They bent over backwards to make sure the truck was ready to haul my 5th wheel. Service has always been... excellent! Recommend others to buy their vechiles there because they care about before and after the sale!

Thomas, we appreciate your recommendation! At Don Woodhams Inc, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care...!

August 3, 2017

Outstanding, the whole experience was great. Wonderful people and it was pleasant. They were very accommodating to what we wanted to purchase and found... what we wanted, which is different from other dealers I had spoken to.

November 18, 2014

We required unexpected service when 2014 Ford Fusion stalled on the highway (Friday evening). We had the car towed to this dealership since it was the... closest to my home. On Saturday it took multiple calls into the dealership to confirm they received the car from the tow company. The service department was closed due to inventory. We understood this but only wanted to confirm they received the car. Monday it took additional calls to find out when they could get the car in for evaluation. Finally by Tuesday they identified the problem and ordered the part, a new fuel pump. The car was not complete until Friday afternoon. When I came to pickup the car, the greeter was unfriendly. I was handed the paperwork and keys. I had to ask, "where is my car?" The reply was "In the back of the building, you'll see it." When we got in the car there were hand grease prints on the driver side door. The entire experience was very aggravating. I would not recommend this dealership. Obviously they have enough business and do not concern themselves with repeat business from new customers.

We apologize that you were inconvenienced by a mechanical failure of your 2014 Ford Fusion. Unfortunately, we were closed for inventory on Saturday. ... Early winter had us booked solid and we were unable to look at your car until Tuesday. Knowing your situation, service did work you in and get a diagnosis as quickly as possible and still deal with previous commitments to other customers. Unfortunately, the part necessary to repair your Fusion was not available from Ford as it was on national back order. Rather than advise you the fuel pump was unavailable, our parts and service team went outside of normal channels, and were able to get a part direct shipped from the vendor and limit your inconvenience. Unfortunately, this couldn't be delivered until Friday. We work very hard to make sure every customer, both new and old, is handled with the respect they deserve. We should not have sent you to look for your car "in the back of the building". While we cannot undo the technician's mistake of leaving grease on your door, we would be happy to wash and vacuum your in car return for our mistake. The breakdown in communications is our fault and will be addressed so all customers can leave with a good experience. Ross Woodhams

October 14, 2014

Woodhams sales and service – I purchased 2010 MKT from Woodhams about a year ago. My experience was great. My salesman (John S) was professional and I... was relaxed working with him. Prior to purchasing the MKT, I took previously owned ford vehicles to Woodhams for service. To date I have never had any issues with the service department. So glad that we have Woodhams around to handle all of our Ford Lincoln needs?

August 14, 2013

Woodhams is a great place to buy a car and to get your car serviced and repaired. I have had all three of those things done there and I am one happy customer.... John Schneider is a great salesman and a trusted person in the community. I highly recommend seeking him out when you are looking for the right vehicle for yourself and family. The guys in the service department are friendly and do a great job. Tim Gildea is tops when your car needs the body shop. What else can I say?