Woodhams Ford Lincoln

28 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 14, 2013

One year ago I purchased a used Ford Fusion from Woodham's. First Ford, and first car purchase in a long time. The buying process was so easy and the financing... staff was so helpful! Since then I've taken my car to Woodham's for a few oil changes and a small repair. What a great service crew as well! This dealership is about 30 miles from my home, and there are closer places I could go, but I prefer to make the trip to Woodham's. Thanks guys, for providing me with a great car and great customer service!

August 12, 2013

Our experience with Woodhams Ford was superb! We were looking for a very specific vehicle, and they didn't even have this one on the lot yet, however they... worked with us very well. Specifically John Schneider, I would consider a SUPER patient salesman. As particular buyers, he ensured that we were 100% comfortable with the decision that we were making. Upon purchasing the truck, they re-ran some things to make sure we were getting the absolute maximum we could as buyers, and wouldn't you know, a $500 credit became available that very day we were going to sign. This shows integrity on top of it all for this dealership. Out of three different dealers we went to, looking for the same truck, Woodhams proved to be the winner. I would recommend buying, servicing and any Ford need you may have with Woodhams.

August 12, 2013

Have had my cars serviced here for many years. The service department is top notch, very professional and quality work. Timely, helpful and often finding... ways to save money. I was in the market for a new car this summer and we looked around a great deal. Besides liking the Ford Focus, I was given great information from John and assistance from Ross. Because of travel schedules and other things, it took almost a month on my end to finalize things. No problem from the dealership. They were patient and when I was ready, so were they. Excellent service. I expected things to go well, and they did from my initial visit to the purchase and delivery. A wonderful dealership.

August 12, 2013

This was my 1st purchase of a Ford product since 1984. I purchased a new 2011 Ford F150 from Woodhams Ford since it was a small dealership where everyone... knows you by 1st name. In today's world of bigger multiple brand dealers, it great to see some that still can stand on their brand and their long standing name in the community. Great job and keep up the good work!

February 28, 2012

Mark Woodhams of Woodhams Ford was absolutely wonderful to deal with. Honest Low Keyed laid back dealership, the way it SHOULD BE, we looked at cars all... over West Michigan and settled with him simply for the fact that he was the only one that treated us right, negotiated fairly, no high pressure to finance, no back and forth simply operates the way a buyer would want a dealership to but hardly ever finds one that will. Mark we appreciate your kindness and integrity and will be back to see you again. Thank-you for a great low mileage Taurus SEL in the color my wife was looking for. Well worth the 120 mile roundtrip drive. Richard (Finance and Warranty Manager) was also a pleasure to deal with.

And we appreciate your business. Thanks! Ross Woodhams

February 16, 2012

From the first e-mail through all of the phone calls until signing the paperwork and driving off the lot. This dealership was nothing but true professionals.... Honesty and Integrity is how I would describe the staff. Great experience. Highly recommended.

We try to make it fun to buy a car. Glad it was for you! Ross Woodhams

February 16, 2012

I ordered in 1999 a new Ford F250 pickup. I was given a very good deal on it andit was serviced at the dealership. In Sept. I traded it in on a used 05... F250. The salesman and dealership bent over backwards to give me a very good deal. That is why I take my cars to them and tell people Woodhams is the place to go to for cars and service. They care about you!

We appreciate your business in both sales and service. Ross Woodhams

February 14, 2012

Woodhams Ford-Lincoln is a rare find when it comes car dealerships with respect to both sales and service. The best two words describing this dealership... are honesty and integrity. I would never go anywhere else!

Service is a very important part of what we do. Glad you had a good experience. Thanks for your business, Ross Woodhams