Classic Performance Auto Inc

3.3
  • Awesome Experience

I've been looking for my dream car for two years with certain color specifications, great ride and a great professional to sale me a vehicle for a reasonable price. Alex made this process easy, enjoyable and there was no pressure at all. He even gave me a great price on my trade!! Please visit this dealer if you are looking for value in product and value in great customer service. Thanks again, Alex!!

• Quality service and cars!!

The dealership looks more like a repair shop only. About 3 weeks ago I bought my 2003 Passat which was in great condition inside, out side and under the hood. Mike assured me they "stand behind their cars." A week later I had an issue with a rear window, thermostat and a sensor...they stood on their word! Repairs were done in no time. Customer service was great!

• Dishonest

Dealer sold me a vehicle that had the CEL reset before I received it. The next day, CEL appeared and I took it to the shop. There was a total of $2500 in repairs. My 30 day tag was going to run out in two days so I contacted the dealer to see where my license plate was. They stated that the vehicle needed an emissions inspection before they could receive a license plate. Therefore, the dealer never inspected the vehicle before he sold it to me. I had to make all the repairs. Before they sold me this car, they said it was a great shape with a clean history. Both statements were false.

• AAA+ Auto Sales

Was looking for a car for my daughter's first year at college. We bought a 2002 VW Beetle. The car was in great shape to begin with. I called Alex with a couple of mechanical issues about two weeks after the purchase. He told me to bring it by the shop and it would be taken care of. I looked up the costs to have these items repaired: over $550! Not only did he not charge for the services, he communicated every detail about the replaced items.Alex and his team have always been very professional and gracious during the entire process. I am a tough consumer: I would buy cars from Alex and Classic Performance again. I recommend them to anyone looking for great, affordable cars! AAA+

• Honestly their Title

Professional Mechanics, they get the work done very fast while they have the best quality.