• Great to work with

I bought a used truck from them over the internet. I'm about 500 miles away and they did a good job of getting all the paperwork to me and getting the truck ready to be shipped to my town. They were very easy to work with, even though all of our communication was over the phone.

• Highly recommend

Went in to buy a Ford Ranger which was advertised locally at below dealer retail price. The sales team (Jeff and Vaughn) was great and it was the easiest car purchase I have ever completed at a used car dealer. Two weeks later the battery went kaput and they replaced it without charge. I definitely recommend them.

• GREAT DEALERSHIP

My car buying experience was awesome, they sold me a 2007 ford f150 Vaughn helped me out and was super helpful, I would recommend anyone to come to this dealership and take a look at their vehicles, super clean. After I was done signing the paper work they detailed the truck again and had it ready for my as soon as I walked out the door this is a professional dealership great guys Thanks Vaughn you made my car buying experience awesome!

• GREAT DEALERSHIP!

I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience. Vaugn helped me out and found me the truck that I had been looking for at an affordable price super professional and very experienced in the car industry. I bought a 2007 ford f150 with 125000 miles on it and it runs perfect awesome clean truck. They did not pressure me into anything, easy laid back and did not feel forced to buy anything, they are great guys! super honest. I would recommend going to GSA Sales and speak with Vaugn, or any of their sales staff, they HAVE CLEAN VEHICLES and good looking trucks! after I had signed the paper work they had my truck cleaned and detailed again even after the test drive. Thanks GSA!

Thank you for choosing GSA Sales for the purchase of your vehicle. We Look Forward to Helping you on your next purchase. At GSA Sales our goal is to help you our customer attain a great quality vehicle at an affordable price & make a friends for life.

• Easy purchase; very professional

I bought a used vehicle last week and the process of buying the truck was easy and straight forward. Vaughn, the sales person, was nice to deal with and he didn't play games like a lot of "used car" salesmen do. There was an issue with some scratches on two interior parts and the owner, Gregg dealt with them personally. He was able to get his guys to remove the scratches and have the parts painted and ready for me the next day. He even went out of his way to get me a missing key fob for the vehicle. I felt like I got a good deal on the vehicle and I like how they took pride in treating me as a customer. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank You for your business! At Gsa Sales Our goal is to not just sell you a vehicle but to make a friend for life! We hope to see you for your next purchase.

• Great experience!

Wow! We are are so happy for you! You really needed a new vehicle! It was a pleasure doing business with you & your family! Enjoy your new Van!

We just bought a vehicle from GSA Sales. The team accomodated my schedule by staying late and were happy to do so. There was no sales pressure, they were very kind and personable. I really enjoyed getting to know them as people aside from our transaction. They made the process easy and the vehicle we purchased was in great condition. Everything we were promised online! I would highly reccommend purchasing a car from the GSA team. They are AWESOME!

• Great Dealership

Very Nice staff. This Dealership had fair prices and they were great to work with.

Super nice people it was a pleasure helping you with your purchase! Thank you!

Super nice people it was a pleasure helping you with your purchase! Thank you!

• Good purchasing experience

Scott found use a great van. A year newer and less miles then we expected. It was a great experience for us. We have recommended them a lot.

Thanks Again for using our dealership! It is Always a pleasure doing business with you!

• Great service from Scott Beam!

Hey it Was Awesome working for you, call when your ready for your next car!

Scott did a great job finding a car my daughter could afford. Whenever I have questions Scott is always available to help out! I would go to GSA again!

Hey it Was Awesome working for you, call when your ready for your next car!

• Great Service, Very friendly staff,

Thank you for your Business! We Enjoyed working with you!

This place was fantastic, they had exactly what I was looking for and for a better price than anywhere else I am very pleased with my whole experience and I love my car!

Thank you for your Business! We Enjoyed working with you!