Eddy's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4.4
  • Recall repairs

Great to hear! Thank you!

The service dept. worked well with me to get a date scheduled for recall repairs. Check in process was quick and they got me to work in plenty of time. They were timely in picking me up after work, to get back to the dealership. Service staff was very friendly. After a recent out of town trip, my car needed to be washed, and they did a super job with that too!!

Great to hear! Thank you!

• factory recall

The service manager was extremely courteous and treated me like a very valued customer.

Thanks for the review!

Thanks for the review!

• Terrible

Worst buying experience in my life. Bad service. Just bad all around.

Worst buying experience in my life. Bad service. Just bad all around.

Hi Stephanie, I am sorry that your experience with us wasn't a good one. I will pass this along to our customer relations manager, Tina (316-425-0436), for her review. You should be hearing from someone shortly. If not, feel free to call us any time.

• Great service

Awesome to hear! Thanks for the review!

Romi did a great job getting my truck repaired. I was on a tight schedule and he was able to get several things taken care of on a Saturday when some of my repairs were usually accomplished during the week. Thanks Romi

• Great customer service

So accommodating and polite. Dealership was busy, but the customer service is amazinOSU fan

I am so glad to hear that! Thank you for the review!

I am so glad to hear that! Thank you for the review!

• Whats a title

Love love love that is all....everyone from front to back were great

Love is what we like to hear! Thanks for the review!

Love love love that is all....everyone from front to back were great

Love is what we like to hear! Thanks for the review!

• 5000 mile service.

Got in the next day for service. I wish more service and repairs shops were like Eddies.

We are glad to hear that! Thanks for the review!

We are glad to hear that! Thanks for the review!

• Recall work

Thank you for the review!

Had a recall repair done at the service department. The service technician did an excellent job letting me know how long it should take and even washed my dusty truck. Very professional group working there. I'll definitely be back for other services.

Thank you for the review!

• Student

Took my car in to find out what was wrong and they said they didn't have time to tear car apart even though it was brought in at 7:30am. So I pretty much laid 100 for them to say it's something but they don't know what in the rear end thanks I could have told you that!

Hey Liz, I am sorry that your experience with our service department. I will send this to our customer relations manager, Tina (316-425-0449) for her review. Again, I apologize.

• Starter Covered by Warranty

The service department was very helpful and my car was repaired successfully in a timely manner. The repair was covered by my factory warranty.