Eddy's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

108 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 13, 2019

Found a bad water pump and fan clutch Repair quickly only complaint is did not have part on hand had to order part and than had to bring truck back four... days later. Other than that everything was great.

That's great to hear, Robert! We are truly happy you had a great experience with us! Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle repair needs. We're so...rry we didn't have the part on hand, but we hope you give us another try in the future!

February 5, 2019

I went in for a recall on my car and they were really quick and efficient. It didn’t take long at all everyone was really nice as well

That's great to hear, Stephene! We are truly happy you had a great experience with us! Thank you so much for the kind words and the five star rating. ...We greatly appreciate it!

• June 16, 2017

The service dept. worked well with me to get a date scheduled for recall repairs. Check in process was quick and they got me to work in plenty of time.... They were timely in picking me up after work, to get back to the dealership. Service staff was very friendly. After a recent out of town trip, my car needed to be washed, and they did a super job with that too!!

Great to hear! Thank you!

February 2, 2019

Service attendant and mechanic we’re both very professional about there job. The new video reveiw that allows customers to see the work being done and... inspection of vehicle was a very good. They only suggest thing that really need done to vehicle.

That's great to hear, Miller! We are truly happy you had a great experience with our team and that you liked our service video! We were more than happ...y to help! Thank you so much for the five star rating and the kind words. We greatly appreciate it!

January 29, 2019

Bought a new car from them in 2015 and have had my car serviced with them since then. They are always great to talk with and they do excellent work!

That's great to hear! We are truly happy you had a great experience with us! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We... appreciate your loyalty!

January 12, 2019

Excellent diagnosis of front end problems on my Jeep. Timely info and video of identified problems texted to me. Repairs done in a reasonable amount of... time.

That's great to hear! We are truly happy you had a great experience with our team and that you liked the video! Thank you so much for giving us t...he opportunity to earn your business. We were happy to help!

December 20, 2018

In and out...no hassle, very courteous. 2 fixes for minor hardware issues plus a couple more software patches. Had previous experience with Eddys Toyota...also... great...no issues with either one.

That's great to hear! We are truly happy you had a great experience at our dealership! We were happy to help! Thank you so much for the kind word...s and the five star rating! It means a lot to us!

November 10, 2018

Great Dealership, I bought two cars in the last six or seven months although the process was long it was still a good experience I would still recomend... this dealership

That's wonderful to hear, Dana! We are truly happy you had a great experience at our dealership! Thank you for your feedback! We hope you enjoy y...our new vehicle!

November 5, 2018

I traded in my car for a new Jeep and this was a great experience. Everyone that I talked to including my sales person Larry was very friendly and honest.... It was also nice that everyone stayed until I was ready to drive off. The only problem I had was when I arrived it took almost 10 mins before anyone came outside to ask if I needed help.

That's great to hear, JB! We are truly happy you had a great experience with our team! Thank you for your feedback as well! We will pass your mes...sage to our Customer Relations Manager, Whitney (316-612-6615), for her review.

October 21, 2018

The staff worked hard to get me what I wanted and found something ideal. Great staff who were friendly and well trained! I would recommend them to anyone!!!

That's great to hear, Steve! We are truly happy you had a great experience with our team! Thank you for the five star rating and the kind words. ...We hope you enjoy your new ride!