Eddy's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

131 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 16, 2020

Regular service in timely fashion. Friendly technicians. Overall satisfied with workmanship. They also washed and cleaned vehicle. Big Plus. Thank you... for your attention to detail

You are more than welcome, Chris! Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle maintenance needs! We're happy you had a great experience with our servic...e department and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again!

December 28, 2019

Nice building, friendly staff n I was met at the door. My salesman listened to what I wanted n also what I needed n recommended something that worked better... than what I was originally looking for. Fast n good service.

That's great to hear, Bobbier! We're happy you found our team friendly and that we met your expectations! Thank you so much for the kind review. We ho...pe to have the pleasure of serving you again!

• June 16, 2017

The service dept. worked well with me to get a date scheduled for recall repairs. Check in process was quick and they got me to work in plenty of time.... They were timely in picking me up after work, to get back to the dealership. Service staff was very friendly. After a recent out of town trip, my car needed to be washed, and they did a super job with that too!!

Great to hear! Thank you!

December 12, 2019

Personal are high quality and very supportive. They are ware of your concerns and extremely polite. I would recommend Eddy's to friends. My Jeep is maintained... quit well for a five year old vehicle .

That's great to hear! We are truly happy our service department took great care of you! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We greatl...y appreciate the recommendation and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again! Have a great weekend!

December 6, 2019

Very pleased with service performed on my 2007 Jeep Liberty. Service writer was very knowledgeable and accommodating. Service techs were friendly and... competent. I’ll be back.

That's great to hear, Phillip! We are truly happy to learn of your great experience with our service department! Thank you so much for sharing your fe...edback with us. We were more than happy to help and look forward to serving you again!

October 1, 2019

I broke down north of Wichita late Sunday afternoon. My vehicle was towed to Eddy's. They had no idea I was going to be there Monday morning when they... opened as break downs are never scheduled. Despite having a full morning, they repaired my vehicle that day. They were polite, professional, and got me back on the road as quickly as possible. Home was hours away, so I appreciated how quickly they helped me out. Break downs can suck. But if you have to have a break down ... get your vehicle taken care of at Eddy's if you're in the Wichita area. They'll treat you right.

Thank you for the 5 star review, Joe! We are glad to hear our service department was able to get you back on the road in a timely manner! Safe travels...!

September 18, 2019

We dont have the greatest credit..but they got us financed..and we got to leave with a new car..ive never owned a new car..i was in shock..this will help... my credit. Thanx

Absolutely! We were more than happy to help! Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. We hope you enjoy your new car! You deserve it!

September 1, 2019

My husband and I went in on a whim to test drive a vehicle after he’d had one for a rental he really liked. I really had no intention of buying one right... now, since our young son was with us. They had the vehicle we were looking for and after test driving, I decided to see what they could do for me as far as actually purchasing it. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating to us having our son there. It was nice to have popcorn to snack on And drinks to keep my child happy. We ended up walking out with a brand new vehicle! Overall it was a very pleasant experience!! Luis did a fantastic job, was very friendly and helpful and I would definitely recommend going to see him if you’re looking to buy a new vehicle!

Hi there! We are so happy to learn about your recent shopping experience with us! We're glad that you had a great experience with our team and that yo...u walked out with a brand new vehicle! How exciting! Thank you so much for the kind review and the four star rating. We hope you and your family enjoy your new ride!

August 25, 2019

I spoke to a salesman online and told him my situation before I came in. He told me about the rebates being used as a down payment which was a total and... complete lie! I had just paid my sons tuition and books and did not have it to put down after they did the credit check.

Hi Sandra, we are truly sorry for what you experienced with our team. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your visit went. It was... never our intention to disappoint you and we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to make this right. Would you mind reaching out to our Customer Relations Manager, Ashley, at 316-425-5525? We value your feedback and hope to hear from you soon.

August 16, 2019

I bought three cars there a scion used motor went out paid for two years after wanted to trade for a used car but was pushed into a dodge journey very... basic for 36 thousand dollars I was told I could trade it in for a better car after six months so I did but they told me they could only sell me a truck Evan more basic for 46 thousand dollars now they tell me to pay on it for a year then they will get me a good deal I don't think I want any more good deals this one is 760 dollars a month so guess it will sit in the pasture didn't really need a truck I already have a truck expensive lesson learned but their bait and switch is spot on

Hi Lawrence, we are truly sorry you didn't have a great shopping experience at our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you vi...sits have gone with us. Would you mind reaching out to our Customer Relations Manager, Ashley, at 316-425-5525? We value you as our customer and would greatly appreciate your time in discussing this with you further. We hope to hear from you soon.