Eddy's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 888-846-1170 Email Dealer
Service 866-805-9795

2.5
  • Uncalled For

Asked about a price on a specific car and kept getting e-mails asking me to come in. After about 7 e-mails later "Keven" sent an e-mail with an outrageous price for the 07. I would not bother asking again for prices that they don't post, glad I didn't give them my number.

• Eddy's Great Buying Experience

Was a great experience buying a new Jeep Wrangler from Eddy's team. Dealt with Adam Smith, Josh Holland and Pat Starbuck. After driving from KC to Wichita, everything was just how they described. My first experience buying via phone & Internet. I'll do this process again with Eddy's team. Thanks. Joan

• Great Customer Service, and Best Deal

I just recently purchased another vehicle from Eddy's CDJR. As always, they were professional, helpful, and gave me the best price without a lot of high pressure sales tactics. This is the 8th vehicle I have purchased there in the last 6 years, 5 were personal purchases and 3 were for the company I work for, and I have always had a positive experience! Greg Stone in particular has been a top notch guy to work with, and the entire staff have been very pleasant to work with. Whitney Grisamore and Vince in the Internet Dept. are top notch as well.

• Horrible Service, Wishing I didn't buy.

The deal started out great. I was looking for a used car that would fit my needs and my budget. I recieved a call from Eddy's after requesting information online. They found me a car I liked for a price I could afford. After a day of phone conversations I agreed to bring two old vehicles to trade in against the price of the newer vehicle. The next day my wife and I along with our four year old son loaded up the cars and drove the hour to the dealership. We arrived at the dealership at 1 PM. Our salesman met us at the door and sat us at a table. This deal goes down hill from here. We had to wait for the car to be brought around. (which is normal) I test drove the car which I liked but it was gross inside and out. The car hadn't been cleaned and the inspection hadn't been completed. After driving the car by myself I asked the sales associate if they could clean the car up and do the inspection before I take my family for a test drive. I was told it would take 45 min to an hour to complete the vehicle inspection and for it to be detailed. We were taken to the customer lounge to wait. After multiple visits from the sales associate, many explanations that it would be just a few more minutes, and four hours, the car was brought to the front of the dealership for us to test drive. THE CAR WAS NOT CLEAN!!! We waited four hours to see a clean vehicle and there were still chunks of fries and cereal in the seats. The cup holders were full of crumbs and some sort of goo made up from who knows what kind of liquids. The door handles and seat levers had nasty sticky gunk all over them and the backs of the seats had spots from some sort of drink splashing on them. We took the car for a drive and when we brought it back we showed the state of the vehicle to one of the managers. He gave us some kind of excuse about there being two lots that they pull cars from. The used lot and the wholesale lot. Ours came from the whole sale lot which they usually don't clean before test drives. At no point was that ever explained in the 24 hours I had been in contact with them. I was then told that they cleaned it for us only out of courtesy and it was not usually done. After another hour wait and excuses from managers and offers of money to get us to stay. They cleaned the car again. This time it wasn't perfect but all the slime was gone. I agreed to buy the car. The waiting continued. Finally after 10 hours at a car lot (with a four year old) we started the paper work. The finance officer was one of the only highlights of the day. This experience ruined any chance of me ever returning or speaking highly of this car lot. I should have walked out multiple times and I wish I did. If you value your time and your relationships with your family don't go to this lot. They did not "take care of us". They beat us down til everything else was closed and we had no other choice. The communication between departments and to us as customers was horrendous. We wasted a very rare day-off for nothing. Didn't even get to have dinner because they had both our old cars sets of keys AND the new car keys hostage. Absolutely TERRIBLE customer care!...no matter how many bags of popcorn they offer. They sound good on the phone and the offers they have can be enticing. They may even offer you money for your troubles. IT ISN'T WORTH IT. WALK AWAY!!!

• customer service

I wasn't sure that we would be buying a new vehicle and when we left we had a new vehicle. They made it happen.

• Horrible service

Bad service, no respect at all, was rushed through the while process of buying a car , no congratulations for buying a car, rude people..

• Bought a new jeep. Not pushy at all.

I was totally pleased with my experience. They were all very accommodating. Not pushy at all. I would definitely recommend these guys. They were wonderful to work with.

• bad customer service pushy self people

push to go out of budget did want to spend a lot so they did want to help me

push to go out of budget did want to spend a lot so they did want to help me

• unhappy

Got pushed into a vehicle didn't want and can't afford and the car lot won't put me into a cheaper vehicle which they have

• Highly disappointed

I am highly disappointed at how David in service took responsibilities into his own hand. There were a lot of miscommunication between David and his staff and to me as well. They were rude and their customer service was poor. They took things too far when trying to put a police report on a load car that they said they were going to pick up then changed their minds. I also from the beginning told him when I was available but he disregard that. He thought his car was abused from the misconception that his car wasn't on his property when he wanted it to be, which made things inconvenient for the both of us due to my availability. I am disappointed because I thought this company was better than that but as I had to experience that they weren't.