Eddy's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4.1
  • Wrangler oil leak

Chad in service took great care of my Jeep. He kept me informed of progress the whole way through the repair. The service dept of Eddy's Jeep and Chrysler was more than professional. I look forward to doing more business with the Eddy's.

• Recall repairs

The service dept. worked well with me to get a date scheduled for recall repairs. Check in process was quick and they got me to work in plenty of time. They were timely in picking me up after work, to get back to the dealership. Service staff was very friendly. After a recent out of town trip, my car needed to be washed, and they did a super job with that too!!

• Oil change

Purchased package deal for oil changes, more economical this way.

Purchased package deal for oil changes, more economical this way.

• Good care for my car

I didn't have to wait long and they were quick and friendly and handleled everything very professionally!

• Amazing place to buy a vehicle

They made buying my first vehicle stress free and easy. Definitely recommend!

They made buying my first vehicle stress free and easy. Definitely recommend!

• Customer

Initially, I took my 2009 Challenger in for a recall repair. I was impressed with the waiting area--comfy chairs, tv, and lots of complimentary food and drink available. After the recall repair was done, Rami showed me a list of recommended services. I went for all the recommended fluid changes -- I knew they were overdue -- and scheduled them in for the next week. This service was recently performed, also with no issues. No high pressure sales tactics were tried, and that is appreciated. The only real complaint I have is that the custodial department needs to find a floor cleaning substance that doesn't result in a loud squeaking noise when walked on. (Ha, ha)

• Quick and easy

I had scheduled maintenance on my new car. They completed my oil change and tire rotation for no charge due to a special sales package.

• Dodge

The guy I worked with was so wonderful! He was so helpful and understanding

The guy I worked with was so wonderful! He was so helpful and understanding

• Peach12

My 2nd visit to the dealership for my 3 month check up on my 2017 Jeep Latitude.... Chad in service made sure everything I needed was taken care of completely. I always visit my salesman Nick... he remembers me always anytime I'm at the dealer. ¿¿ I am very pleased with Eddys...

• Big maintenance problem

Rami and Adam were great in getting a big problem solved easily.

Rami and Adam were great in getting a big problem solved easily.