Eddy's Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4.3
  • Recall repairs

Great to hear! Thank you!

The service dept. worked well with me to get a date scheduled for recall repairs. Check in process was quick and they got me to work in plenty of time. They were timely in picking me up after work, to get back to the dealership. Service staff was very friendly. After a recent out of town trip, my car needed to be washed, and they did a super job with that too!!

Great to hear! Thank you!

• Recall work

Had a recall repair done at the service department. The service technician did an excellent job letting me know how long it should take and even washed my dusty truck. Very professional group working there. I'll definitely be back for other services.

• Student

Took my car in to find out what was wrong and they said they didn't have time to tear car apart even though it was brought in at 7:30am. So I pretty much laid 100 for them to say it's something but they don't know what in the rear end thanks I could have told you that!

• Starter Covered by Warranty

The service department was very helpful and my car was repaired successfully in a timely manner. The repair was covered by my factory warranty.

• Mister

Bought my used Jeep from Eddys. Had a warranty issue which was handled in a timely and efficient manner. Service writer Stuart went above and beyond in handling the issue. 3rd vehicle from Eddys and will be more. Mike in finance very helpful. Great job Eddys!

• Infinity

Every one was very helpfoul got all our questions awnserd we had a good experience thanks.31st

• Happy

I was bypassed few times while I was waiting to do the financing

I was bypassed few times while I was waiting to do the financing

• Retired

Pretty much got what I wanted as far as price and payment. All involved in the process were courteous and helpul.

• Oil change and tire rotation

The young man (can't remember his name) kept me well informed on the progress of my service. I be back

Awesome to hear! Thanks for the review!

• Very welcoming people. loved my experience there

Awesome to hear! Thanks for the review!

I came in thinking I was only going to browse the inventory for a little bit with the intention to keep an open mind towards looking at some other dealerships. They greeted me right away and found me a car quicker than I expected and they were generous enough to bring the price down for me so I could drive away with it. Really liked the people there, and they set me up with even better insurance than I already had. I would recommend this place to anyone.