Lithia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Concord

4.4
  • Thanks for a nice transaction.

Tony was very helpful and direct. He found the vehicle that fit our needs and at our price point and we are grateful for his assistance. It was refreshing not to go through the typical negotiation that one experiences in most vehicle purchases. Tony understood that we were serious and he made the transaction smooth and comfortable.

• Jason Osterhoudt, service Advisor

Being a customer for almost 15 years and I have been coming back for my vehicle maintenance and repair service and that would explain my experience with them.

• Car service

I never have a problem here. Sean is the man. I have been coming here ever since I bought the car 11 years ago.

• 2017 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck

Excellent transaction with Rene. They had some computer problems, so paperwork took a while, but no big deal.,

• Truck service

Concord Dodge has serviced my truck for 9 years. Great team this facility has.

Concord Dodge has serviced my truck for 9 years. Great team this facility has.

• Their Service Department is the Best!

Concord Lithia has the best Service Department by far!

Concord Lithia has the best Service Department by far!

• used car purchase

had negotiated price via email before seeing the car in person and they made the purchase quick and easy

• Great experience - bought 2016 Jeep Renegade

I purchased a 2016 Jeep Renegade here last week. I had a great experience overall with the staff but especially with Salesman Will Durante. I highly recommend Lithia and if you go there, ask for Will. He's awesome.

• FIAT 500 Service

The oil change and tire rotation on my 2013 FIAT 500 was done professionally and completed on time as promised. Darrell Grans, the service advisor, was very accommodating and able to provide a list of part numbers to replace a fender liner. Great customer service! My only process improvement would be that the parts department have more parts on hand and not have to order everything which delays repairs.

• Business Owner

Robert Schiller was our sales rep and he was great!!! He was patient, understanding, knowledgeable and did not put any pressure on making the deal now. It was a pleasure buying the truck and in the future we surely will return. It was the fastest buy we've ever experienced because we were the only ones there!! Now, that's the way to do a deal!! We had our last truck for 12 years and really weren't interested in getting another, but due to tax reasons on the advice of our accountant, we were in the market for a truck. Love the truck!! Thank You!!