• Above & beyond

I can top all the 5-star reviews. After I drove off in my '05 Corolla (nonfunctional cd player, otherwise perfect at a great price), Alen called to say I'd left my garage door opener in my trade-in. At the same time, I noticed that the Corolla is a keyless entry vehicle but I hadn't gotten a keyless entry fob. I asked Alen how to get one, and he said that although the car hadn't come with one, he'd get one for me. I came by the dealership a week later and he handed me the door opener, the keyless entry fob, and my registration and tags. I'll say it again: He bought a keyless entry fob for a car I purchased "as-is" and handed it to me. There aren't enough stars in the "customer service" rating to rate that!

• Nice experience

- The overall experience was good - Satisfied - The staf was friendly and technical

• Thanks

Alen is great and l had good experience with him to buy car. Thank you for your honesty

• fast,& friendly

Given the current economy and knowing that new cars experience there greatest depreciation in the first year, this time I decided to shop for my first used car. Of course, I was a little nervous given all the stories about used cars and ever worst the used car salesman. So, I was very uncertain about how well prepared I was to handle the situation. Alen at K1 motors was a wonderful surprise. I discovered them because they had the car, a 2010 ML350 I was looking for at the best price on the internet. It first, I was very skeptical because no other dealership came close to the price they offered. So my first thought was, there must be something wrong with this car. But when I had my mechanic check it out, he assured me that it was in excellent condition and that I was getting a real good deal. That was my first surprise. My second surprise was the ease at which he put the deal together for me. Once I called him and told him I wanted to purchase the car and they took care of everything else. I couldn’t believe how easy it was. They shopped and find me great financing that met my monthly payment requirements even thought I didn’t have a perfect credit score. In fact, I was amaze how easy and quickly everything was done. It was so easy I had to ask at the end, “are we done?” I was in and out of the dealership in about two hours and that included a car wash and a full tank of gas. Having found Alen and his team, I don’t think I will ever buy a new car again. The quality of the car and the experience was as good as good as it gets “NEW or USED” and the price was actually better than the Blue Book. Thank you Alen for restoring my faith in humanity.

• YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

I have never in the history of buying a car experienced such a wonderful, pleasant, and uplifting interaction until I went to K 1 MOTORS today!!! Ray and Alen are the best!!!! If you're in the market for a luxury car (or any car for that matter) go to K 1 MOTORS....you will not experience anything as smooth and fun anywhere else! I just bought a BMW 330i and had the best customer experience EVER!!!!!!!! These guys are amazing people. They have warm spirits and are extremely genuine when it comes to wanting to help you. Thank you K 1 MOTORS for everything!!!!!! Go to K 1 MOTORS people to buy your next car I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!! =) JOHN

• Happy Customer

Alen at k 1 motors did a great job helping me get into a vehicle his service was beyond one of the best by far. I would recommend him

• The BEST EVER

The BEST EVER buying experience that we had in our entire life. Alen is very knowledgeable, respectful, and you can give your full trust to him in terms of purchasing used vehicle. He explained the cons and pros of the car that he showed; prices, performances, dependability and what to expect the unexpected since buying a used car, there's a lot of things to consider of. Alen, you're the best, keep up the good work!!!!!! With the great experience that we had, we will highly recommend your dealership/establishment to our family, relatives and friends :) More power to you Alen, thank you so much and GOOD JOB!!!!!!!

• quality luxury vehicle

We had been searching for the PERFECT Mini Cooper –S for over a month before we came upon one of the ads for k 1 motors on the cars.com website. We needed a very particular price to market value ratio to fit our budget and had a pretty lengthy list of "wants" for the overall aesthetic of the car on top of that, so we had grown accustomed to getting CLOSE to what we wanted! The k 1 motors website was clear and easily navigable and (to our relief) we saw the Mini for which we had been searching right there! From the moment we walked in the door, we could tell that the environment in this dealership was welcoming and friendly. Owner greeted us when we came in and offered to grab our sales associate right away (even though I couldn't remember with whom I had spoken)! Because Alen was already helping a guest, Alen offered to work with us to prevent a wait. We wasted no time getting behind the wheel and Alen rode along, articulately answering each of my questions regarding financing, trade-in equity, the Mini as a used vehicle, and our options regarding protection packages, and loan terms. From start to finish this car buying experience was wholly satisfactory. We ended up driving off in a car that we love and with enough clear and understandable information to know that we are making a sound financial and personal decision! it felt good knowing that we were trading our Chevrolet to a dealership that held high quality standards to EVERY vehicle on the lot and if feel even better knowing that our new Mini stood up to the stringent screening process :) We would definitely recommend this Dealership to anyone looking to own a quality luxury vehicle at a great price. Thank you!!

• Good Price, Good Experience

Six months ago I found K1 on Cars.com and went over there to check out their selection in person. I bought a low mileage 2012 Black Honda Civic from them on the first visit. They even knocked off a few hundred dollars, beating the price of another dealership I visited by about $1,000. They told me that the front end of the car had apparently been keyed by someone and it was repainted by the previous owner. The paint they used was nearly an exact match for the rest of the car, but they offered to pay to get the right paint on the front end. All in all, a good experience. I'm glad I went there.

• GREAT buying experience!

What a GREAT buying experience! Everyone was genuine, considerate, and patient as I went through my decision process in purchasing my vehicle. Alen was a great sales professional that really topped off the buying experience with great attitude, smile, and overall knowledge of his business. I felt like I was given (stole) a great deal with this purchase after talking with Rey, Finance Manager for k 1 motors. He really made the numbers fit where my budget allowed me to be. The cherry on top was the personal attention that Alen gave me by taking time out of his busy day to walk me around the facilities. The quality and attention that this business puts into its facilities is amazing to say the least! There are two huge maintenance garages that each focuses on specialized services (i.e. pre and post sale of vehicle). Every customer is considered a returning customer and discounts for future work and/or sales is communicated throughout the buying experience. Thank You K 1MOTORS!