• Great place and people to work with

I went to k1 motors a few weeks ago to purchase my second vehicle from them; the owner was very helpful and successful in making that happen. He got me into a new car with the price, miles and payment that i was looking for. They are a great group of people to work with and i will always be thankful for the quality service i received from them. Thanks again to Alen and Ruben, for making it happen.

• Alen from K1 is the real deal!

Recently bought a car from Alen at K1 motors. I just have to say, “WOW!!” His customer service is great, all his cars are properly looked over and well maintained, and you can’t beat his deals! I wish I could have bought more from him. If there is a car you want and Alen has it, GET IT! You won’t regret it!

• Thanx Alen

Alen ia a great ,He is doing the best work.He helped me to buy a good used car.when you are going to buy a new car ,I will recomend that its better to buy a second hand car from a trusted and honest dealer's guarenty.Thanx Alen

• Awesome sales man awesome dealer

Alan helped me get into my wonderful new car with ease! It wasn't the typical "car dealership" experience. It was a personal sale that made you feel less than just a number. When moving car seats into my new car, he even showed me a safer way to put them in. He was great!

• Above & beyond

I can top all the 5-star reviews. After I drove off in my '05 Corolla (nonfunctional cd player, otherwise perfect at a great price), Alen called to say I'd left my garage door opener in my trade-in. At the same time, I noticed that the Corolla is a keyless entry vehicle but I hadn't gotten a keyless entry fob. I asked Alen how to get one, and he said that although the car hadn't come with one, he'd get one for me. I came by the dealership a week later and he handed me the door opener, the keyless entry fob, and my registration and tags. I'll say it again: He bought a keyless entry fob for a car I purchased "as-is" and handed it to me. There aren't enough stars in the "customer service" rating to rate that!

• Nice experience

- The overall experience was good - Satisfied - The staf was friendly and technical

• Thanks

Alen is great and l had good experience with him to buy car. Thank you for your honesty

• fast,& friendly

Given the current economy and knowing that new cars experience there greatest depreciation in the first year, this time I decided to shop for my first used car. Of course, I was a little nervous given all the stories about used cars and ever worst the used car salesman. So, I was very uncertain about how well prepared I was to handle the situation. Alen at K1 motors was a wonderful surprise. I discovered them because they had the car, a 2010 ML350 I was looking for at the best price on the internet. It first, I was very skeptical because no other dealership came close to the price they offered. So my first thought was, there must be something wrong with this car. But when I had my mechanic check it out, he assured me that it was in excellent condition and that I was getting a real good deal. That was my first surprise. My second surprise was the ease at which he put the deal together for me. Once I called him and told him I wanted to purchase the car and they took care of everything else. I couldn’t believe how easy it was. They shopped and find me great financing that met my monthly payment requirements even thought I didn’t have a perfect credit score. In fact, I was amaze how easy and quickly everything was done. It was so easy I had to ask at the end, “are we done?” I was in and out of the dealership in about two hours and that included a car wash and a full tank of gas. Having found Alen and his team, I don’t think I will ever buy a new car again. The quality of the car and the experience was as good as good as it gets “NEW or USED” and the price was actually better than the Blue Book. Thank you Alen for restoring my faith in humanity.

• YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

I have never in the history of buying a car experienced such a wonderful, pleasant, and uplifting interaction until I went to K 1 MOTORS today!!! Ray and Alen are the best!!!! If you're in the market for a luxury car (or any car for that matter) go to K 1 MOTORS....you will not experience anything as smooth and fun anywhere else! I just bought a BMW 330i and had the best customer experience EVER!!!!!!!! These guys are amazing people. They have warm spirits and are extremely genuine when it comes to wanting to help you. Thank you K 1 MOTORS for everything!!!!!! Go to K 1 MOTORS people to buy your next car I PROMISE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!! =) JOHN

• Happy Customer

Alen at k 1 motors did a great job helping me get into a vehicle his service was beyond one of the best by far. I would recommend him