• JIM CAMPBELL

After visiting a number of local dealerships, I found that Wilson County Motors was by far the best place to purchase a new vehicle. My salesman, Randy Legge, possesses all the desired traits i.e., friendly, courteous, honest, knowledgeable and just an all round nice fellow.

Thank you so much for this lovely review! We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership. It's wonderful to hear our team was very helpful during your visit. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. Best, W.P. Bone III Partner/Owner & Mitchel Bone Partner/Owner | (615) 444-9642 | mitchel@wilsoncountyauto.com

• WONDERFUL

I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE. FIRST TIME WITH THIS DEALERSHIP KATHERINE WAS ,Y ADVISOR AND SHE MADE ME FEEL LIKE I CAME TO A GREAT PLACE. COMING BACK AGAIN.. IM BUYING MY NEXT CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!

• Nurse Practitioner

WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE !!!! Thank you all!!! Would recommend buying a car from them!!

• Silverado pickup

Found the truck l wanted on the Internet. E-mailed dealer about vehicle. Fast response back. Told them l was 150 miles away. The sales manager said that he would make it worth my time if l came by. He kept his word and l bought the vehicle. Smooth transaction and very friendly people to deal with. I will check back when l need another vehicle.

• Mr. Dennis

A very good place to do business with. Salesman Matt Grisham was very eager to help in anyway he could. A very pleasant experience.

• Great service

Nice bunch of folks that takes care of the customer.I love the waiting area with the snacks and drinks I left GMC of Murf TN because of their customer service

• Great service

Not pushy. Very helpful in getting the deal you need. I would recommend this dealership again. Very convenient location and clean.

• Acadia Service

Quick service and knowledgeable staff. This is one of the best car dealerships we have ever dealt with. We also got a car wash which is unheard of.

• Great service wrter

The service writer at the Chevy dealership did a great job. Marty made sure only what needed to be done was done and no extra work was done.

• Matt Grisham

Made this my new dealership. Great service! Matt was very professional and made the car buying experience great, Wilson also has a very nice facility.