Pacific Foreign Auto Sales

Average based on 2 reviews
  • Great honest dealer

Just bought a my 2009 Honda from Mr. Quan at Pacific foreign auto. Mr. Quan was very nice, honest, and has great prices on all his cars. This was the second car i have purchased from him and highly recommend him to all my friends and family!

• Perfect Place to Shop for a USED CAR

This place perfect if your shopping for a used car. They have wide selection of used cars. It is a Friendly Atmosphere at Pacific Foreign Auto Sales. The Owner and staff are kind and genuine. There's always someone willing to help you. I have been a long time customer of pacific foreign auto sales. Every time I shop for a used car I leave satisfied knowing that I've been taken care of. All and all, this place is the place you would want to be to get a used car.