Hollingsworth Auto Sales of Raleigh

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 22 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• February 24, 2016

I LOVE my Toyota Highlander !! The second I walked in the door I felt like family, no salesman waitng to pounce on me to buy ! You can tell they reall...y care about their customers & go above & beyond in every detail of the purchase. The price was fair, customer service was GREAT & just down to Earth good honest people !! The fact that this is a family owned business was a huge plus for me ! I would highly recommend Hollinsworth to all my family & friends. Thank You Guys !!!

December 21, 2017

Walt was highly professional. We went with another truck merely due to numbers, but I can tell they run a great operation.

November 1, 2017

My son purchased his first car there, it was a great experience with no pressure. They treated us like our business was appreciated. We plan to be rep...eat customers.

August 19, 2017

I had been shopping for just the right car. Beaty was amazing in getting me in my dream car, a 2000 Porsche. He explained everything about the car and... had the CarFax ready when we looked at the car. This family owned business is without a doubt then best I have ever been at. I wish them well and look forward to dealing with them again.

July 4, 2017

I sent an email to this dealer, asking about one of their vehicles. I got an email from them inviting me to come take a test drive. When I arrived at... their lot, I couldn't find parking. I left without speaking to anyone. They have many vehicles, but no room unless you take the bus.

April 24, 2017

Hollingsworth Auto Sales of Raleigh is genuinely the most customer friendly dealership I have ever visited. I just recently purchased a 2010 Infiniti ...G37 from this dealership and the process was very simplistic and swift. I'm highly pleased with the outcome of this purchase. The location is family oriented and comfortable. The employees are not your run of the mill scamming dealers, they seem to genuinely care about you and your future car aspirations. I would advise this dealership to anybody looking for a car in Raleigh. If two dealerships have your car.. and this happens to be one of them? Always choose Hollingsworth!!

April 20, 2017

Found a 2013 Tacoma online that was exactly what I was looking for. Drove several hours to find the truck was exactly what they said it was online. Th...e family that runs it were great and easy to deal work, received a good price on the truck and took it home that day. I would definitely recommend them and will return for my next vehicle.

February 17, 2017

I just recently purchased a car from them. I'm from MS and found the car online - called about the car and the staff was very knowledgeable about the... vehicle and its service record. Flew to NC and they picked us up at the airport. The car was exactly how they had presented it and what the pictures looked like. Great Find! They even located the owners manuals for the car and mailed them to us. Would highly recommend them.

November 29, 2016

Great experience! They made clear their intention to purchase my vehicle and were willing to negotiate on price. I feel that I received a fair price... for my car and I would definitely recommend selling to Hollingsworth over trading. A++

November 12, 2016

Family owner and operated wonderful place to buy a car!!! First time buyer and they were amazing at walking me through the process and not seeking me... anything I didn't need or want!!! Loved the place

Hollingsworth Auto Sales of Raleigh