• buying and serviceing my new toyota

Thanks for the feedback about your experience with Jerry. We appreciate your business Greg!!

For many years i had a fear of car dealerships. Then we met Jerry Nash. suddenly my fears were dismissed. We bought a Sienna . It was a good experience. NO PRESSURE AT ALL. Mr Nash took us threw the process with kid gloves of which we appreciate. Service Dept same way No questions unanswered. GREAT

• Nathan thomas

Joshua did great job selling me a truck. Not pushy enjoyed experience. Will buy again

Thanks for the feedback Nathan!!

Thanks for the feedback Nathan!!

• My second-time buy

Thanks for sharing your experience with us Barbara. We truly appreciate your business!

The first time my husband and I wanted to buy a new vehicle was in 2000. We wanted the Dodge Caravan bc it was the only type with dual passenger doors at that time. We walked in knowing exactly what we wanted and still it was a two-day nightmare! I swore off ever going through that again and my next two purchases were used owner to owner experiences. Since then, the hybrids have come about and I wanted one. I had done positive self-talk for months just to muster up the courage to attempt a dealer salesperson-customer purchase. I walked and said I wanted to look at a RAV4 but I couldn't handle hyperactive pushy salespeople. Troy Davenport from the service dept said, "Let me introduce you to Keith Hayes." It was actually a pleasant experience. Keith listened, showed me what was on the lot, and we test drove two styles. After some private time for my husband and I to weigh pros and cons, Keith ran numbers, we agreed on a price, and I bought the car I wanted!!! No headache, no nervous stomach, no regrets! I felt confident, asured that I had made the right decision. Gina explained warrenty options in a clear manner without pressure to purchase every "extra" out there. We were asked if we were comfortable with the situation throughout the steps of the buying process. I was given time to think things through so there was No buyers remorse after I got home. We left feeling greatly respected. If you're dreading the whole car-purchasing scene, try Wyatt Toyota. They understand people!

• Benny Joles

Thanks for the feedback Taryn. We appreciate your business!!

I can say enough how great our experience was when going to Wyatt Johnson Toyota. Our Sales Consultant was Benny Joles and we could not have asked for anyone better. He made the whole process easy, fast and fun! We walked away extremely happy. Thank You so much Benny! From- The Donahue's

Thanks for the feedback Taryn. We appreciate your business!!

• Excellent Service

Thanks Benjamin! We appreciate your business!

Danny McCann is the man. Second vehicle i have bought from him great salesman no pressure lets you make the decision. Highly recommand him and wyatt johnson for you next vehicle need.

Thanks Benjamin! We appreciate your business!

• Bennie the teach me man

Hi Sherri- Thanks for the feedback about your experience with Benny! We really appreciate your business!!

I was greeted by Bennie when I visited the car lot. He is a very pleasant kind hearted laid back and knowledgeable person. He took the time and pain /of teaching me about lots of things I didn't know sincentives my last automobile purchase 13 years ago. He has been great to check on me to see if I needed anything and if he could help in anyway. I made a new friend with him. Of you need a new car look up Benny Joles at Whyatt Johnson.

• Happy car buyer

Hi Sherri- Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate it!!

I was shopping for a car and had my list of wants and needs. Tim Forsythe was able to help me get through this task as well as providing me with a loaner ride until late my car arrived on site since I traded in my car. Tim also helped me to clean out empty my car. He was really nice professional and fun to work with. I would recommend you ask for him if you are at Whyatt Johnson.

Hi Sherri- Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate it!!

• Great Experience

Hi Kay- Thanks for the feedback!! I am glad that you had a good experience with James. We appreciate your business!

I had a great experience with this dealership and their entire staff. James was our main point of contact and I really liked how he wasn't pushy or aggressive. I took about a week to decide to purchase it and during that time I was only contacted once, not everyday twice a day like I've had dealerships do in the past. I mainly picked GMC because of the lifetime warranty they offer but was impressed by the how friendly the staff was! I even recieved a surprise tin of cookies a few days later.

• awesome

I went in and found keith Haynes who helped me find the vehicle I was looking for. He showed me several options and we even test drove them. I made my selection and keith helped me through the whole process. when it was all said an done I drove home in my new Jeep. I had a rental car and he even took care of that for me. Awesome experience, thanks Keith

• Amazing

I have been working with Isaiah Victor for almost 3 years buying, selling and trading cars. He's one of the best car sales man I have ever come into contact with. I will continue to work with him in all future car buying. He's extremely smart, helpful and finds just about anything you need, if they don't have it he will get. I absolutely love and enjoy working with him. I refer anyone who is looking to buy a car to go to him, he makes car buying fun and enjoyable. He doesn't pressure you and let's you make your choices.