• Caldwell Toyota

I had an INCREDIBLE experience at Caldwell Toyota! I was able to find and purchase a car within two days with the help of a car salesman named Joel! He was incredibly helpful and his main concern was if I was happy with the car. I highly recommend coming here and asking for him!

• Good Place to buy

Very good robert London got us a really good deal on our car. I would buy here again.

• Our SECOND car with Joel!

So wonderful to deal with Joel Tomlinson again after just 3 months. We bought a RAV 4 and love it! Thank you for taking care of us!!

• Beth Maillsap

Beth was very helpful! I am so glad she was the one to help me while I purchased my first car!

• Beth millsaps

Beth was so nice and helpful! You deff need to ask for her!

Beth was so nice and helpful! You deff need to ask for her!

• New RAV4

Caldwell Toyota never disappoints. I bought a new RAV4 over the weekend. My salesman, Jesse Sullivan made my first car buying experience rememberable because of his personable nature. I highly recommend buying from Caldwell.

• Best Experience Ever!

Joel Tomlinson was so helpful. We felt cared for and dealt with in an honest manner. So great!

• Excellent experience!

Salesman Joel Tomlinson was so good to us. Concerned that we were totally satisfied. Very happy with our experience!

• Great service

First time buyer, but Jessie and Joel at Caldwell Toyota were very helpful to me.

• Toyota Prius

Thank you Joel Tomlinson for the excellent service and curtesy given while shopping for my new toyotal Prius!