Automax LLC

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 51 reviews

August 18, 2017

I went to automax looking for a fuel efficient late model car that wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg, and found the perfect car a 2011 Honda Accord fu...lly loaded! I got it at an amazing price!! The interior is flawless and the engine bay looks brand new! Would definitely buy my next car at automax!

February 3, 2017

I HATE CAR DEALERS !!! Well, I used to . . . that being said, they changed my point of view. I only wish I could given them 10 stars. This was tr...uly the best vehicle transaction I've ever had. I didn't have to haggle on the price because it was already very reasonable. The sale was low key and no pressure/ I like that. Honest, cordial, and genuinely friendly. I found out later that my sister had bought a car from them and said they were terrific. I will truly be back on my next car and am considering buying another one from them right now. TOP NOTCH. This is truly the way an automotive business should be run. Thank you very much to the owners.

January 28, 2017

great customer service and seamless buying process. pleasure to deal with.

January 8, 2017

I had a wonderful experience wit Automax. My brother had bought a car from them before, so I figured I'd go check it out. Customer service was great: ...they were friendly and helpful but also didn't hover. All their cars were nice and were priced well. Before I officilly bought my car, they made sure it was perfectly clean and everything was working well. They went above and beyond, even changing the oil for me. Overall, a great car buying experince that left me with peace of mind regarding my purchase.

October 30, 2016

We went expecting our buy one car, left with a newer car with less miles. Nabil was excellent to work with, we will definitely be buying from them aga...in and recommending others buy from him as well.

October 7, 2016

My sister told me I had to go visit this dealer before making a purchase; Iam so glad I listened to her! The car I bought from here is so much nicer t...han all the other places I have visited, and their prices are so much better. I totally recommend buying here. My headlights were a little out of focus so I took it back the next day, they were happy to see me and got it right in and fixed up. The buying process was fun, I know, weird, but it was fun. Don't believe me, check them out for yourself!!! :-D I will not get a referral fee or bonus, I just want to spread the word, a dealership that won't screw you over, and will treat you fairly.

September 5, 2016

This is the first car I've ever bought from a dealership and it was a great first experience. All of their vehicles are priced right. I bought a 2014 ...Nissan Altima and so far so good!

August 3, 2016

I had a great experience finding my first car! They provided all the info I needed and it was an amazing find at a great price! I'm so happy with my c...ar, and thank all the people there for helping me!

May 13, 2016

I have bought and helped purchase over 25 cars for family and friends from Nabil and Renee here at Automax over the last 10 years, and had a few small... issues with a couple of the cars...However, they took care of the problems right away. No major problems whatsoever... Their customer care and service is better than any of the larger auto dealers in Wichita by any measure. The cars are repaired and completed as good as any used car you could ever expect to by anywhere. I would recommend these people over any car dealership anywhere, and I was in the car business several years ago. Awesome experience always............

May 5, 2016

Great guy to deal with. I was uneasy buying a salvage title but they did a really pretty good job making it look like a new car again. Bought a car fo...r daughter to go to college in. No problems at all she loves it ! I WILL buy another vehicle from .