Hilton Head BMW

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 534-1047 (866) 534-1047
Used (866) 534-8630 (866) 534-8630
Service (866) 536-1720 (866) 536-1720

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service

Jacob took care of my repairs in a professional manner! I highly recommend this dealer for sales and your services needs. I have leased cars and utilize their service on a regular basis.

Dealer response

Thank you, Gary, for your kind words about Jacob! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience!

As always excellent servicers Brad is very knowledgeable...

As always excellent servicers Brad is very knowledgeable and always follow to see that all went well Mike Milligan Service Mgr. Is also as well great at follow up and makes sure that I am completely satisfied

3.0

Pre purchase inspection

Thorough inspection of used private party 530i. Brad Woodcock, the Service Manager, was very helpful, explained the issues thoroughly, and offered to provide any follow up information as needed.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

I recently purchased a X5 from Hilton Head BMW and my...

I recently purchased a X5 from Hilton Head BMW and my sales consultant Jerry Mitchell was very attentive patient and also went the extra mile to get me the best deal. I’ll continue to de business with your organization. The staffs were very friendly. Thanks Jerry.

Service on car

Great customer service! Joe Juliano provided excellent service for a car repair while we were on vacation. Would highly recommend this dealership to provide service on your BMW.

Hilton BWW , purchased.

I Nathan Nelson purchase a used car from Hilton BMW and was a great purchase.Thanks too Mrs Stephanie Sullivan.Thanks again for fast transaction and sale .👍

Hilton Head BMW

I could not be happier with this experience. The BMW team is on top of their game. The new showroom was amazing and we felt very safe in regards to the new Covid-19 guidelines. Jerry Mitchel was our sales agent, and was very knowledgeable and a true gentleman. Steve Molthop/GM was, as usual, first class. I have moved to Charlotte, NC not too long ago and came back to Hilton Head BMW just so we can buy a car from Steve because he has always taken such great care of us. We made an appointment and everything was smooth, all the way to the fiance manager, Bob Despres. As I said before, I would recommend this dealership and the management team to every serious car buyer. You will not regret the experience. As soon as we are back in the market for a new car, we will return again. That is a guarantee, in spite the 3 and a half hour drive.

Dealer response

Thank you Michael for your kind words for Jerry, Steve, and Bob! We are thrilled that you always have the best experience here with us, and are so willing to make the drive to be our customer! Thank you for your continued business and we look forward to your next visit!

battery cable replacement, oil change

Thank you, Jacob for your excellent and professional service. You kept us informed of the progress of our repairs. Very professional. My BMW convertible is a pleasure to drive and I appreciate your attention to detail in the Service Department.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled that you had a pleasant service visit!

Exceptional Experience

Stephanie Sullivan made the car buying experience pleasant. Ms. Sullivan listened as I described my car requirements and suggested cars that met my needs. With her able assistance I found and purchased my perfect car.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for Stephanie! We are thrilled that she provided you with a pleasant car buying experience. Congratulations on your perfect new car!

Another satisfied service visit

I always ask for Brad Woodcock because I feel that he gives me a straight answer to questions about my car and is mindful of my time and needs.