New 866-414-3641 Dealer Website
Used 888-613-4109 Email Dealer
Service 888-221-0647

• Smooth, easy deal.

First of, this dealership is stunning in quality. The place is brand new and gorgeous, the staff were all very well put together. This is something that shows they are successful right away, which made me comfortable. I went into the dealership and got a VW Jetta. I am completely in love with my new car and so grateful that I went to VW of Huntington to get it. The process was smooth and took only about an hour and a half. I was in and out and got to a price I was comfortable at without haggling. I give them 5 stars.

• quick and easy

Just had my VW serviced here and it went as smooth as could be. Thanks to Edward for all your help!!

• Excellent service

I had an excellent service experience here. The prices were competitive and I was treated really well. I will be back again!

• Will be back again

Was in a jam and had to have VW serviced quick. Called on a Monday and they me come the same day! Not only did they fix my issue (engine light was on) but they also changed my oil for a price I was very happy with. Recommended to all.

• Simple Process

I have been coming here from years to have my Jetta serviced. Not only are the prices great, but the staff has been more than nice about and issue I have had with my vehicle. I cannot seeing myself going anywhere else to have car serviced.

• Great Service!

The service here was great. Their prices were fair and I did't have to wait long. I will be back!

• Great service

Service was Great! I will be coming back here on a regular basis.

Service was Great! I will be coming back here on a regular basis.

• Overcharge and do not take fault

After bringing my car back a third time to have them fix the engine light they broke something leaving me with an inoperable vehicle and no $ left. They expect me to pay for the damage they did