Peacock Automotive Group

New Used Service

4.4
  • Wonderful
    November 7, 2017

Wonderful experience. We saw a vehicle drove it, bought it. Adrian was very helpful showing us the features on the Tahoe and the manager did my financ...e papers in what seemed like less than 5 minutes. Awesome. Easy.

• Best VW dealership
    January 18, 2018

Extremely pleased with my car buying experience. Traded my 2016 Passat in for a new Tiguan. It was the most stress free process. Excellent customer se...rvice.

• Opinion
    December 31, 2017

The coustomer service was great and they are honest.

• Excellent
    December 26, 2017

Excellent experience Robbie was very knowledgeable, nice and helpful . We found what we want, test drive and we bought the car, simple as that..

• Acura TL
    December 22, 2017

Joe Robertson made my experience the very BEST. Had it not been for him I was reconsidering my purchase. BIG shout out to Joe ! ! !

• Fernandez and my first car
    December 21, 2017

I came in yesterday to buy my very first car. I already had one picked out, the 2002 BMW 325i. What I can say is that although I felt in some respects... like I was waiting an eternity to finish the process due to the dealership being understaffed the actually process of buying a car was smooth sailing and a full experience thanks to Ray Fernandez. From the start he made me feel welcome, acknowledging my presents instead of just much grandfathers like some other car dealers, making sure the car felt like my car before I drove it off the lot, ironically extremely trustworthy, and being a wonderful conversationalist. One would wish that for all of your future purchasing endeavors Ray would be your salesmen.

• Great car and excellent customer service.
    December 15, 2017

The team of Lana, Greg, and Thomas were great help with information about the car, financing, and warranty options. They were the difference makers in... my decision to buy from Savannah VW.

• Great Experience!
    December 15, 2017

My salesman was awesome!!! I walked in at 11am and by 2pm everything was completed and we drove away with my new VW......I love it!!!Thank you!!!

• Environmental Manager
    December 5, 2017

What a great buying experience with Ray and Chris, both were genuinely concerned with getting me in my truck for what I could afford and coached me th...rough a positive making decision that I’m so thankful for. I will definitely recommend Peacock to friends but more importantly... I will be back with any car or truck need in the future. Thanks guys!

• Environmental Manager