This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• These guys are crooked

Wanted to buy a car. I live an hour away. I called with several questions.was looking over pictures of car and noticed several photoshopped areas.like real poorly done photoshop,like adding trim,a taillight,bumper,etc. I called to ask was the trim missing,why photoshop it in there.he acknowledged the photoshopping and started yelling and said if I wanted to see the car,then drive up there and look at it,he said he would not get up and go look to verify pieces were actually on car. Told me to stop calling. This dude is obviously not the owner. How are you going to be in the car business and tell people to stop calling.or any type of sales company.go look at there site at the fleet wood Cadillac.check out the photoshop. Look at the pic also of the spare tire. It's just a close up of one of the tires on the car. These guys are crooked,they won't last,if they do this kind of dealings once,they do it every time. Stay away.