OKAZ MOTORS

126 reviews

June 22, 2020

Internet salesman had horrible attitude! Was trying to get info on a car for a formerly homeless Veteran that we assisted and just wanted to correspond... via messenger and not phone so I don't get all kinds of calls later. He told me no thanks and that I was a scammer! I supplied him with my Foundation's name, website where he could verify I was the Founder. Wouldn't advise anyone to deal with them!

April 23, 2020

Prior to purchase, they were friendly; however, if you want any questions answered after the sale you’re out of luck. They just won’t communicate to answer... any questions or concerns. Several items which I tried to address have yet to be acknowledged. The “brake job” they claimed to have done consisted only of changing the brake pads on the front with no attention to the rotors which are grooved and the CD player will not work at all. Items which usually are cared for in pre-delivery were ignored. The air filter had enough dirt and debris that it could have been there from new and the oil did need to be changed. I had to remove on tire which had a slow leak and when it was removed, it became obvious that the car had previous damage which would have been apparent while under the car but did not show on a car-fax report. The ability to change a car-fax (I have proof) is interesting at best. I would not recommend doing business with them.

• June 30, 2014

I worked with Sammy throughout my buying process, and he could not have been more helpful. I am from New York, and completed the entire purchase from home.... He answered all of my questions honestly and was always very quick to respond. Sammy provided me with updates along the way, and pictures of the car being loaded onto the truck for shipment. The car arrived clean and Sammy followed up with me to make sure everything ran smoothly. Overall a very easy/stress free experience, I would highly recommend Okaz to any of my friends.

January 16, 2020

Very honest with their products, the camry i bought was in very good condition and had a good record. Sammy isn't pushy and honest car salesman.

June 20, 2019

Great to deal with honest and fair. I highly recommend them to any one shopping for a used car that wants a high quality experience

March 2, 2019

WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A USED LOW MILES VEHICLE WE FOUND THIS PLACE THEY HAVE GREAT SERVICE AND VEHICLE CHOICES HASSLE FREE DEALERSHIP STRONGLY RECORDED... THANKS SAMMY

August 8, 2018

recently bought a car from ozak motor they have great used cars customer service is outstanding if you looking for used cheep car i recommend this place... Sammy & Fred were very helpful

August 4, 2018

Purchased a used car from OKAZ in November 2017. Paid cash and was able to take it home the same day. Great car and excellent transaction experience.... I worked for the McGrath group when I was younger and was impressed with the professionalism of the dealership. Yes it is a small dealership but FIRST RATE experience.

June 25, 2018

Fred and Sammy are excellent guys to work with bought my minivan did great on my monthly payments minivan runs great we will send more of our family members... and friends to your way guys thanks.

February 23, 2018

Excellent experience, very polite and they took care of my needs. The process was quick, fair, and painless and they were very fair to work with. I... would recommend buying from them. Great guys...