OKAZ MOTORS

Saturday 10:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed
(630) 592-8629 (630) 592-8629

Thanks Fred

Great place to buy used car Fred is great person .

Okaz motors, Elmhurst Illinois

Bought my 05 Mustang from Sammy at okaz I am loving the car! It is so fun to drive! Every trip is an adventure. Sammy's got a great selection Of vehicles. He is easy to work with. highly recommended!

Great service

Bought a car from Okaz Motors very smooth transaction. Vehicle we purchased is in excellent condition and as described online highly recommend.

One of the easiest transactions of my life

One of the easiest transactions of my life. Was able to buy and drive away the same day. Didn't complicate things and were happy to help with anything I was unsure of.

1.0

Internet salesman had horrible attitude!

Internet salesman had horrible attitude! Was trying to get info on a car for a formerly homeless Veteran that we assisted and just wanted to correspond via messenger and not phone so I don't get all kinds of calls later. He told me no thanks and that I was a scammer! I supplied him with my Foundation's name, website where he could verify I was the Founder. Wouldn't advise anyone to deal with them!

1.5

Bobs Mustang

Prior to purchase, they were friendly; however, if you want any questions answered after the sale you’re out of luck. They just won’t communicate to answer any questions or concerns. Several items which I tried to address have yet to be acknowledged. The “brake job” they claimed to have done consisted only of changing the brake pads on the front with no attention to the rotors which are grooved and the CD player will not work at all. Items which usually are cared for in pre-delivery were ignored. The air filter had enough dirt and debris that it could have been there from new and the oil did need to be changed. I had to remove on tire which had a slow leak and when it was removed, it became obvious that the car had previous damage which would have been apparent while under the car but did not show on a car-fax report. The ability to change a car-fax (I have proof) is interesting at best. I would not recommend doing business with them.

My New Toyota

Very honest with their products, the camry i bought was in very good condition and had a good record. Sammy isn't pushy and honest car salesman.

Car Purchase

Great to deal with honest and fair. I highly recommend them to any one shopping for a used car that wants a high quality experience

GREAT SERVICE

WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A USED LOW MILES VEHICLE WE FOUND THIS PLACE THEY HAVE GREAT SERVICE AND VEHICLE CHOICES HASSLE FREE DEALERSHIP STRONGLY RECORDED THANKS SAMMY

buy a used car

recently bought a car from ozak motor they have great used cars customer service is outstanding if you looking for used cheep car i recommend this place Sammy & Fred were very helpful