OKAZ MOTORS

Saturday 10:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed
(630) 592-8629 (630) 592-8629

2010 Camry Hybrid GREAT EXPERIENCE

Purchased a used car from OKAZ in November 2017. Paid cash and was able to take it home the same day. Great car and excellent transaction experience. I worked for the McGrath group when I was younger and was impressed with the professionalism of the dealership. Yes it is a small dealership but FIRST RATE experience.

Great cars great salesman

Fred and Sammy are excellent guys to work with bought my minivan did great on my monthly payments minivan runs great we will send more of our family members and friends to your way guys thanks.

Great dealership to work with

Excellent experience, very polite and they took care of my needs. The process was quick, fair, and painless and they were very fair to work with. I would recommend buying from them. Great guys...

Great service!!! Quality cars.

I was amazed at how all the cars looked brand new because of their cleanliness. Fred, the sales person was very professional. He even was willing to repair items of concern for me. All of my options to purchase the car were explained as well as the warranty options. Fred never pressured me and was very patient. I definitely will recommend this place and consider for a future purchase.

My New CR-Z

The people that work here were really helpful. The service was pretty goood

Great

Went there 30 minutes before close and Sammy helped us for 2 hours trying to get the car I wanted. He went above and beyond to do his best to get the car for us. Really wanted the car but ended up not getting it because financing wasn't working out. Recommend going to him he's so helpful and respectful

Fantastic Customer Service!

I will definitely be back for my next vehicle! The process was smooth and painless! Sam was respectful and kept his promise and word entirely, which is hard to find nowadays. I highly recommend buying with Okaz! You will not be disappointed.

1.0

Restaurant

Sent out request for a used car and never got a response

Great Price and Excellent Service

Being a person who is skeptical of small used-car dealerships, I was very impressed with the pricing, quality of vehicles available and customer service. I will definitely recommend Okaz to my friends and will probably purchase from them again.

Lexus ES350

Purchased Lexus ES350 great place excellent car easy financing I will recommend this dealer to anyone who is looking for clean car and no pressure like other dealerships friendly people to work with thank you sammy