Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat

4.4
399 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat from DealerRater.com
  • BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!!!!

A sincere thank you from our team here at Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Concord!

My husband and I purchased a 2013 chrysler 200. We received top dollar for our trade. This was our second car we have bought from them and I promise you I will never buy anywhere else!! Our sales consultant was Gregory Maynor and the finance manager we had for the second time was Mike Castelli. Love, Love, Love this dealership and the staff!!!! Having bought a car from them prior I can also vouch for the service department. Awesome guys and they car about your vehicle and you! Very thorough!! Will recommend and have already recommended to family and friends!!!!

• Found the dream team sales
    May 23, 2017

I dealt with Paul Boyd and Rebecca they made the sale experience a learning experience I felt I could have done better Paul spend hours with me not knowing what I wanted found me a ram I like with all possible rebates Rebecca found the best loan That could be found they took their time cared about me as a consumer I highly recommend these 2 to anyone and they sold the face of hendricks to me anyone ever want a great experience and great deal go see them the dream team will give you the car or truck of your dreams

• Satisfied
    May 17, 2017

The process of purchasing a car went fairly smoothly and I thought the customer service was great all around. I'm pleased with my purchase so far.

Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Concord

Wonderful! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon here at HCDJR of Concord!

• Customer

I purchased a used car from the Fiat side of the dealership in February. This morning marks the second time I've gotten in this "guaranteed" car to go to work and had it not start. The first time it took them over a week to fix it and, when I asked what the issue was, I was told that the dealership director didn't know. From the beginning this process with Hendrick has been a nightmare. I highly recommend going through another company that has an interest in selling quality cars and/or decent customer service.

• Great
    May 9, 2017

Purchased two vehicles with the help of Brandon. He was an amazing help and provided a great car buying experience. Cant wait to go back !

Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Concord

We can't wait to have you back, Kiara! Thank you for the opportunity, and we hope you enjoy your new vehicles for many years to come.

• A great experience!
    May 7, 2017

I had recently got into a car accident and needed a car. My salesman Brandon Godfrey found me a great car and made the process convienet for me. He pulled the car up and I immediately was happy with it. I got a great price and value for my 2014 Nissan. This was my first real car purchase and I love the vehicle. I definitely recommend for people to see him. He knows what he is talking about. i appreciate Hendrick Fiat and dodge for accommodating me through the whole process because of my minor injuries It was a very great experience. All thanks to Brandon Godfrey and the Hendrick Fiat and Dodge team!

• Awesome Experience
    May 6, 2017

Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Concord

Thank you so much! Tiana is such a wonderful team member. We appreciate the recommendation and hope to see you again here at HCDJR of Concord!

Great experience from start to finish. My salesperson, Tiana, met me in the car lot and gave me the right amount of space without being bothersome like some salespeople. When I found the car I liked she was there to answer all my questions and shared her knowledge of the vehicle. I was sold after the test drive. Tiana then guided me through the car buying process with ease.

Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Concord

• Would only recommend because of the sales associate

Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Concord

I would only recommend this dealership bc of the sales associate. I would not recommend the service department because of the level of service I received. Which was poor!

Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Concord

Keya-thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your efforts to help us make HCDJR of Concord the best it can be. I'm sorry to read that your experience with our service department didn't live up to the standard that we hope to deliver for our guests. I have forwarded your comments to our Service Director, Richmond for review. We would love the opportunity to show you how great our service department really is.

• Awesome Grand Charokee

Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Concord

Team was really helpful in getting me the best deal and options.i enjoyed the whole experience of the purchase and looking forward to a lasting relationship

Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Concord

Awesome! Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership and let us in on your experience. We thank you for the opportunity and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

• Great service
    April 24, 2017

Dealership was friendly and kind and worked hard to earn my business. Will definitely return, I am a customer for life. Thank you for all you did.

Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Concord

Thank you so much, Tom! Michael is such a wonderful team member. We appreciate the recommendation and hope to see you again here at HCDJR of Concord!